Sesame Street films

Ziffel

Reaction score
Normally a film backwards is fun but in this case seeing the chewed hot dog coming out of the guy's mouth might be a little ewwww. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Remember one with the voices of an adult woman (didn't sound like it was anyone of the regular SS cast) and at least one child. The camera was showing different animals with the mother animal feeding and taking care of her young. At the beginning she asks what the baby animal is doing and a boy says, "Drinking milk." Near the end a duckling is swimming near its mother and the boy says, "Look at that little duck!". Throughout the segment there is some light music playing with a "La da da da da DA da" in sort of a humming/soft singing sound also throughout.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
sounded like an old kid to me but I remember it. that was Joe Raposo singing in this one.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ah another one with the great Joe Raposo. What a legend he is.

I thought of one that I think just showed flowers throughout. There was no narration, just music. Maybe Joe Raposo composed the music. Hard to describe in words, but I remember vividly how it sounded. Until near the end, it was in 4 beats at a time, but in different styles and sounds. At the end there were three slow paced beats. The music was pretty but seemed somewhat on the sad side at times. I'm wondering if this is because of showing a flower drooping over.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
i can only think of the one witch shows a yellow flower witch towards the end of it appears to be on either some rooftop restaurant of maybe a highrise penthouse and ut's a rainy day and the camera zooms away from it and it's looking over NYC and as it zooms to the buildings below we see that flower appear though blending with everything else.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I don't believe that's the same one because as far as I can remember, it was all nature (flowers on a field) and no buildings or anything.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there was one i mentioned with is a few posts back, meaning it's somewhere in the 1st 5 colums, there was another where a kid who's talking about sun flowers, you can see him though he's speaking off camera. the only other 1 I can think of is a tractor or some kind of machine scooping up dead sun flowers and they made birdseed of of it. if it's none of those sorry, I'm out of ideas.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well I didn't give you much to go by. I recall the audio far more than the visuals in this one and the audio is rather hard to describe in words. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I was watching Fox news and they had a story about a snake that has 2 heads, reminds me of the film where they show animals with 2 of each like 2 wings, 2 legs and the final was a snake and the announcer says 2 heads, witch it has. and repeats herself in a suprise voice 2 heads?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that one well. But haven't thought about it in years. I remember that lady saying, "Two heads. Two heads??!!" I'm sure that clip awed a lot of kids. It sure freaked me out back then. Cuz you could see that it was a real clip of a two headed snake. I was like how can this be. Course this rare phenomenon is similar to the rare and very sad) Siamese twin occurrence in humans.