Sesame Street Film Festival August 2, 2010

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Looks like we all missed an event here: http://www.bam.org/view.aspx?pid=2393

That's why in the feedback section of this forum I proposed a possible "Events" thread so we can post threads about stuff like the above. Sorry I missed it :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Melissa,

Thanks for the post. I added the date to the thread title. Hopefully we'll hear from some folks who were in attendance.

Your suggestion for promoting events is also much appreciated. We have some ideas on how to better promote current events on the site (especially as the date nears). So thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In the meantime, posting in the "appearances" forums is a good way to go for events like this.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Melissa,

Thanks for the post. I added the date to the thread title. Hopefully we'll hear from some folks who were in attendance.

Your suggestion for promoting events is also much appreciated. We have some ideas on how to better promote current events on the site (especially as the date nears). So thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In the meantime, posting in the "appearances" forums is a good way to go for events like this.
No problem. Thank you for responding, Phillip. I appreciate it!:smile: