Sesame Street episode highlights from 1977

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
1978 report on pre-reading and pre-science skills in Sesame Street- includes descriptions of various Muppet sketches.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've read that the program guides only go up to season 12. I don't think Muppet Wiki has any pages on season 11 or 12 episodes that come from those guides (and I think there's still season 10 episodes to add).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've read that the program guides only go up to season 12. I don't think Muppet Wiki has any pages on season 11 or 12 episodes that come from those guides (and I think there's still season 10 episodes to add).
Interesting. Yeah- I just ran across these today and thought these were great- a wealth of statistical data and information regarding the business operations of CTW in those days. I'd love to see a complete Sesame Street episode guide one day- it'd be nice if Sesame Workshop were to take on such a project and have it archived on their Web site....but I get the feeling they're hestitant to do that because the whole show started as an experiment- and there are a number of segments and things not shown anymore because they don't fit the current educational needs of children.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
1974 document- Teacher's helper guide to accompany Sesame Street mini show videos distributed to classes. Details various sketches.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That's just applies to what's in the collection found at the University of Maryland. It's entirely possible that CTW kept making those things and sending them to schools; they just didn't send any copies to the University.

We don't have anything on seasons 11 or 12 (Danny never scanned that stuff, alas). And the missing season 10 episodes are coming soon; I'm getting some stuff from someone Danny sent the info to.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That's just applies to what's in the collection found at the University of Maryland. It's entirely possible that CTW kept making those things and sending them to schools; they just didn't send any copies to the University.

We don't have anything on seasons 11 or 12 (Danny never scanned that stuff, alas). And the missing season 10 episodes are coming soon; I'm getting some stuff from someone Danny sent the info to.
Good to hear! It's great to see more and more of the extremely long Sesame Street episode guide being filled in.:wisdom::search:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
okay- I think that's all the ones of interest I've seen on that database. Hopefully, these will be helpful for fans.