Sesame Street episode highlights from 1977

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hey Sesame Street fans! I just ran across this way awesome document online with tons of information on the status of the Children's Television Workshop back in 1977, with reports on The Electric Company and on Sesame Street- including highlights of 1977 episodes! I don't know if it's been posted before or not, but I thought the Muppet Wiki archivists might particularly like this.:smile::wisdom:
http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED149762.pdf

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey Sesame Street fans! I just ran across this way awesome document online with tons of information on the status of the Children's Television Workshop back in 1977, with reports on The Electric Company and on Sesame Street- including highlights of 1977 episodes! I don't know if it's been posted before or not, but I thought the Muppet Wiki archivists might particularly like this.:smile::wisdom:
Did you find anything else about Sesame Street on that website?

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Someone actually did post this document to the Wiki a while ago and we have used it, but thanks!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That's all I've seen thus far. Okay- that's cool. I'm glad it's been put to use already then- lots of great information in there- and pictures of Spider-Man from the Spidey Super Stories segment on The Electric Company.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Here's another such document from 1982- very interesting information on the business operations of CTW, in regards to both Sesame Street and The Electric Company- it mentions a few things regarding plans for Season 14, but not much information on episodes beyond that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Awesome documents!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Here's a 1974 document that features some more script guides.

I'm finding a number of these from the Education Resources Information Center database. I'm trying to mainly highlight only documents that offer some insight to episode guides for Sesame Street.:wisdom:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Nothing really on script highlights, but this is an interesting 1969 document that talks about viewer reactions to the pilot episode, particularly regarding the "J cartoon" and "Wanda the Witch" segments.