Sesame Street episode guide coming soon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure, like I said, it's only a bit from the Big Bird Riding Hood ep. When I was a little guy, apparently my parents thought it wouldn't matter to me if an episode got taped over partial by other partial episodes. Besides, I've said it before, and I'll say it again I don't do trading over the internet for various reason. I'm sorry ssetta.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
hooperdusty said:
I have about 90% of the episodes from 1993 through 1998. I can provide at least the basic storyline to these if you'd like, along with some of the sketches that appeared in the shows. Unfortunately, I was young and didn't have many blank tapes so I edited out a lot of the new animation stuff, and just concentrated on the street scenes and classic muppet clips.
Hey, that's cool...that would be great help to provide the storyline of the more rarer mid seasons like season 26. and 27. All I really need is the Number of these episodes and the storyline. :smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Here's another one.

2754:stick_out_tongue:lacido Flamingo's Animal Opera

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Is that right? My copy is missing the episode number.

Crazy31088

Reaction score
There's also 2548-Snuffy walks with Alice around Sesame Street. Also, I have a bunch of (mostly) partial 96-97 shows that I don't see on your list, but I can list them in order (some have the air date or #, alot don't) if you want.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Oh yeah that would be great...my guide is indeed in need for some Season 28. shows(96-97), list the ones you got.

Crazy31088

Reaction score
Most of them are incomplete either because I edited them when they aired or because they were taped over later. It's amazing to me that I taped the show almost every day for a year, and I only have 12 of those episodes left today!

Anyway, here's what I have from that era:

1. The Grand High Triangle Lover tells the story of how he became the GHTL. (I taped this in mid-late June of 1996, so I assume it was a rerun from the previous season).
2. Baby Bear starts a lemonade stand, only to have Goldilocks steal his business (early September '96).
3. Kingston Livingston III tells stories about his individuality (9/16/96).
4. Sally Messy Yuckael-Oscar and Grundgetta (September '96).
5. #3600. Slimey's world games.
6. #3603. "Z" wants to be at the front of the alphabet.
7. #3609. Oscar and Grundgetta want (sort of) to get married. (I realize you have this one on your list already, I include it because you didn't have the number).
8. #3611. Leo Birdelli wants to buy Mr. Hooper's picture.
9. #3613. Natasha goes to the library.
10. #3639. Maria plays with Natasha.
11. #3701?. Slimey's sister starts daycare (I include the question mark because I'm not too sure about that number...it was the number I put on the tape box lord knows how long ago [and it's the same label that I wrote #3611 as #4611, so I wasn't very accurate at the time], but I used it since it was probably not too far off from the real number, but use it at your own risk).

Oh, and if you don't mind, I know someone on this board was able to find the airdates of a few episodes by their numbers in the past, if anyone can do that for me for these, would you mind? I appreciate it in advance.

ssetta

Reaction score
Crazy31088 said:
There's also 2548-Snuffy walks with Alice around Sesame Street. Also, I have a bunch of (mostly) partial 96-97 shows that I don't see on your list, but I can list them in order (some have the air date or #, alot don't) if you want.
I actually have this episode, and I do not think it's 2548. In fact, I know it isn't, because it has the Barkley and the Kids closing sequence, which only ran on Friday episodes (ending with a 0 or a 5).

Crazy31088

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. I just assumed it was because it appeared that my sister taped the show every day, and 2549 was next on the tape. 2545 is probably more accurate.