3984-Mail-it-Shop opens
*Big Bird finds a
*Big Bird breaks his ankle
*Zoe and Rosita pretend to be wolves
*Elmo and Gina spend time together
4018-Rosita teaches Spanish words to Zoe
4029-Telly`s cousin Izzy visits
4030-Oscar and Telly: Roadtrip gone Wrong

4030 1/2: Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic(not seen in the U.S.)

SEASON 34
*Elmo and Zoe search for Rocco
*Cookie Monster gets the Cookie flu
*Rosita and Elmo cant find each other for their playdate

And these(forgot the episode #, ah well)
*Telly pretends to be Triangle Guy, and a penguin takes his costume
*Oscar staying over at Maria and Luis` place for the night
*Oscar and Slimey teach Sloppy to wiggle
*Telly gets Triangle flu
*Baby Bear and Telly`s Secret Friendship Club(Password:stick_out_tongue:oko Noko)(Season 29)
*Slimey comes home
*Baby Bear`s string gone missing
*Tara becomes part of the Grouch Parade
*Sally Messy Yuckayel: Oscar adopts a kitten
*SMY(w/ Oscar and Grundgetta)
*Super Heroes Day(Telly has a hard time deciding what superhero he wants to be)
*Telly`s broken arm-Oscar feels sorry for him but doesnt want to admit, so he hides in his trashcan
*Grandmothers Day
...and I`ll post more later.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't wait to see your completed episode guide, this is going to be a MAJOR accomplishment! You forgot an episode from the 1991-1992 season. I forget what the episode number, but here's the plot: Elmo want to be like The Count and make the "ka-boom, ka-boom" when he finishes his counting to 18.

ssetta

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I can't wait to see your completed episode guide, this is going to be a MAJOR accomplishment! You forgot an episode from the 1991-1992 season. I forget what the episode number, but here's the plot: Elmo want to be like The Count and make the "ka-boom, ka-boom" when he finishes his counting to 18.
That's episode 2963.

zanimum

Reaction score
SesameStreetGuy said:
My advise, don't check the original SS episode guide on the TV Tome site as its all incorrect.
TV Tome is pretty bad. About three years ago, I was the SS editor for TV Tome, but as soon as I prepared content offline, they replaced me with a lighting guy from the show itself, without even telling me I was gone.

He added info on one special, then quit.

Since then the new contributors haven't been great either, pretty stagnent.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was a TV Tome editor too. Now my show and people guides were pretty accurate (or at least I tried to). Then suddenly, the webmaster back-stabbed us, and sold TV Tome to Cnet, who in returned, turned it into the complicated, unfriendly, and horrible TV.com.

Oh BTW, I've got another episode to add to your guide...

2911. Chicago the Lion goes hunting for vegetables.

G-MAN

Reaction score
There were a couple of episodes that I saw on Noggin on the 123 Sesame line-up which means they must have aired anywhere from 1990 to 2002

In one episode Zoey wouldn't let Elmo play with her "Zoeymobile", in another episode Telly was haunted by an alien X that only he could see (whenever he tried to get somebody to see it, it floated offscreen before they turned around) and it whistled the "X-Files Theme", and in another episode Baby Bear was too tired to be able to have his playdate with Elmo and kept falling asleep (I think that he was trying to avoid the urge to either nap or hibernate).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If memory serves, I believe those episodes you just mentioned are from season 29 or season 30. They aired in 1999.

ssetta

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I was a TV Tome editor too. Now my show and people guides were pretty accurate (or at least I tried to). Then suddenly, the webmaster back-stabbed us, and sold TV Tome to Cnet, who in returned, turned it into the complicated, unfriendly, and horrible TV.com.

Oh BTW, I've got another episode to add to your guide...

2911. Chicago the Lion goes hunting for vegetables.
Now do you actually HAVE this episode?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Now do you actually HAVE this episode?
I have like the opening sequence of it. Before the theme, Chicago appears like the MGM lion to introduce the episode. "Hi, I'm Chicago the Lion, on Sesame Street today, I'm goin' huntin'!" Then a couple of kids enter shouting "And so are we!" They all roar as the theme plays, the number appears as 2911. Then the opening, as Chicago sings "I'm a veg-e-table lion!" as Big Bird, Luis, Maria, Mr. Handford, and some kids help him with props (which are vegetables.) After the song, he announces he's going hunting for cabbage. Maria closes with "I'm glad he doesn't eat meat!". That's all I have, it got taped over with a bit from the Big Bird riding hood ep.

ssetta

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
That's all I have, it got taped over with a bit from the Big Bird riding hood ep.
Now is that from Season 23 as well? If so, I'd like to trade for it, and any other Season 23 or pre-1992 shows you have.