Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.

I guess episodes 846 and 847 have been lost and destroyed forever since there's no segments highlights. Am I right?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So I went today. It was great. Here's a link to what I took pictures of ( @Oscarfan work your magic!)

I only found 3 letters regarding the witch episode, which are all in the link, and I looked in the episode guide/script highlights and it seems as if they removed 846 and 847... Shady... But that's really it. I really didn't see anything else.

Was it worth it? Sure, yeah! Am I done? No, of course not!
OMG, you're the best!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aha! I thought so!

Welp. Guess it's time to put another Sesame Street episode on the lost wiki as I sob myself to sleep knowing just 2 more episodes seem to be gone forever.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
S
I only found 3 letters regarding the witch episode, which are all in the link, and I looked in the episode guide/script highlights and it seems as if they removed 846 and 847... Shady... But that's really it. I really didn't see anything else.
I didn't realize that episode 846 was missing a guide at Muppet Wiki, I mistakenly assumed the wiki had some kind of guide for every episode of season 7. It's a weird coincidence that two episodes in a row would need to be taken out of script highlights (or a rerun cycle). But just because they're not in the episode guides/script highlights does not mean that the episodes are lost forever.

Anybody know if they had script highlights for the rerun broadcasts as well as the original broadcasts? The CTW Archives doesn't have every program guide,so if they repeated the guides for the rerun season, it's likely they just didn't send the original to the archives. And it seems the guides were meant to be sent to viewers, I wonder if anybody here had/has any of the guides in their own possession (or would a lot of parents have just thrown them away?).

I enjoyed looking at the guides, though I was a bit too excited to fully concentrate (and those season 11 guides are a bit difficult for me to comprehend in many cases), but there's a lot of observations I had from the guide (that's probably better for a different thread).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I feel bad for the person who had to read those letters; the handwriting is atrocious!:grouchy: I can't even read that final one; is there anything noteworthy in it?

So.

I guess episodes 846 and 847 have been lost and destroyed forever since there's no segments highlights. Am I right?
What?