Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bumping this thread up because this is just something that kinda popped in my head today:

Some of you speculated that episode 12 was missing just because it didn't leak.

Well, as ridiculous as I do think it sounds since it's just mere speculation, I think it could also be possible whoever leaked the episodes possibly used the already digitized copies of the episodes from a computer and just forgot to take that one

Not that it really matters but I felt like I might as well throw in some two cents about it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Margaret Hamilton died and was buried with the only copy of this episode. It was her most embarrassing performance and she didn't want anyone to see.

derpmaster23

Reaction score
I don't think they would forget to remaster an older episode with it had aired once, I mean Snuffy's parents get a divorce for all what we know could have been saved along with the thousands of episodes dating back from what hasn't been released on Dvd. I think though Sesame Street shouldn't be shy upon showing older episodes because of those generations who grew up seeing these older episodes including 847 should be able to show children what Sesame Street started from and slowly work towards it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, at the end of the day, it's up to them, and the fact that numerous episodes we're leaked before probably makes them less likely to offer them.

mariolover

Reaction score
I really hope that the wicked witch and divorce episodes will surface someday.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, there's still the option of becoming an undercover spy and hacking into the vaults to find it.