1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Thijs, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Thijs

Thijs Member

We're busy with a huge update (check the Letter of the Day threads). And there will be a second in 2003. And as soon I can make screencaps of my SS video's.....
  2. Clean Gultch

Clean Gultch New Member

Here is an error you can fix when you get ythe cahnce. Juliet was actually Tellys girlfriend. Mona was his sister. I think a bunch of peopkle will agree with me.
  3. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

How do you remember the Season 24 episode so well, even the letters and number?
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ah, Thijs, what SSE Letter of the Day threads are you talking about? The last one was for the encyclopedia's E-entries, and that was about a week ago. Well, if you guys need any help which I can provide, let me know and I'll do my best to help out your growing encyclopedia's domain.
    Hope this helps and have a good night.
  5. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Humpty Dumpty's part is on the 'H' Thread, Curly Bear's part the 'C' Thread and Zoe's part is on the 'Z' Thread.

And anyway, I remember the Season 24 show with Humpty Dumpty back in my youth in the early 90's.
  6. Thijs

Thijs Member

you're right, I will make the F as soon as possible
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Just asking? Which bios do you need? I would go searching for all the letter of the day threads, but that would take forever.

I sent you a Narf one a day or so ago, so if you have one already planned, feel free to edit in what I have.

Plus, someone mentioned a Duck somewhere...

There was another duck, same construction, but it was a different color. A Mallard with a green head and tan body (I'm guessing about the body.. It could just be the wings..)
  8. Thijs

Thijs Member

Hmm, I don't know that duck. Love to see him.

About the Letter of the Day's, here are they (there are only five of them yet, and only the B and the C are long):

LotD: A

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9081

LotD: B

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9127

LotD: C

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9178

LotD: D

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9222

LotD: E

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=9260

I think the Letter of the Day system works well to gain as much as information as possible. If I ask on the forum "can somebody tell me everything he knows" nobody will answer. These summaries work better I think.
  9. Thijs

Thijs Member

Today we greeted visitor number 40.000!!!

Despite the bandwith problems...
  10. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Hi. When I got back to the Sesame Street Encyclopedia, it was old-fashioned from August of 2003. Now, we've got to make it more official. BTW, I got the years where any of the SS Muppets appear-disappear

Help!

We all need more info about Aristotle, Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Curly Bear, Juliette, Kingston Livington III, Little Murry Sparkles, Lulu, Polly Datron, Prince Charming, Roosevelt Franklin's Mom, the Robins, Ruby Monster, Simon Soundman, Wolfgang the Seal, the Two-Headed Monster, and the Monster Clubhouse members Googel, Narf, Mel, & Phoebe!!!
  11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Hmmm. I vaguely remember Ruby. She liked to do experiments. The only episode with her I really remember was when she tried to find out how wet she would get if she stayed out in the rain. I also remember quite a few Polly Darton songs, specifically "Waving Goodbye to you with My Heart." I think you can find info on Prince Charming by reading the Kermit the Frog Newsflashes at the toughpigs website. He appeared in a few of those. I don't remember to many others. Except for the two headed monster. Those were classic. Let's see, a few I can think of was when Gordon showed them how to flip a coin to decide which way to go, the one where they made a snowman, but it was missing a nose, I believe they also appeared with Cinderella in something. I don't remember it too well. I'll try to think of more of those.
  12. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

This is OT, but that episode is #2607, which rjschex and I both have (though not the same copy). :)
  13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Thanks, Boober. Now I no longer have to lose sleep over that. Lol.
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Bump!! Too important to let this thread slip down into the cracks in the floor and become just a shadowless soul amongst the other ****** threads that have gone to the limbo of this forum's netherworld.

BTW: Tommy, if it's of any interest to you, Version 9.0 of the Muppet Listings has been posted in the Classic Muppets section of the forum for any additional SS characters you'd want to get for the encyclopedia. Oh, and Alejandro is an offscreen character much like Charlie from Charlie's Restaurant, so I don't think we'll be able to get either a descript nor photo of him.
    Hope this helps and have a haunted weekend.
  15. Mister Fred

Mister Fred New Member

Here are some more skits / scenes to add to the encyclopedeia:

1. film: the woodworking man building a model airplane in his workshop.
    (the music is someone playing a flute.)

2. film: a man gets his car stuck in the mud; he asks another man to help him then they ask for more help and other men come and help out.

3. cartoon: the bridgekeeper tells a man that any food he is carring that is a circle must be eaten or thrown away.

4. film: making apple cider ; kids pick apples at an orchard, put them in a truck and unload them at a cider mill.

5. Did anyone forget to mention all the DON MUSIC songs? (I sing them all the time).

Yellowstone park, Mary had a bicycle, whistle whistle little bird, drive drive, drive your car.

6. All the Dr. Nobel Price segments on SS News flash

7. Song / segment: Sticky goooey song. I liked this one. a child playing with eggs and a girl with gum stuck in her hair. Alot of people do not remember this song / segment.

8. Another song/segment that almost no body remembers: the "POCKETS" song. After all these years I still remember what I do about that song and the scenes. My mom would sing along every time this was on.