Sesame Street Encyclopedia Update

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
You can just use the Ingird picture for Mona since theyre both the same AM monster.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Warrick and Tommie!!!!

I can get you a picture of the 2 head Monster, as well as Cookie Hood (who is NOT Cookie Monster, though he looks like him, he's portraied by Jerry Nelson)

I'll see if I can get a pic of his horse, Marion, too....

Thijs

Reaction score
A thats great Tooth, TwoHead is such a big character.

greets Thijs

Pino

Reaction score
I´m curious about coockiehood... od u have a picture for me 2 tooth???:big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pino,

Chill it will be on the site as soon as we recieve it !

I also just updated and added Fred (The Dragon), People are always talking or asking about him.

Its not a great picture, But you try and find a better one of a cameo Monster from the 70's - LOL!

If anyone has or i ever do get a better picture, Ofcourse ill change it... That goes for ALL The Muppets on the site.

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I just sent you pics of the twoheaded monster, Cookie Hood, and Marion (his horse).

Pino: Cookie Hood is a Robin Hood sort of character that robs from the rich (in cookies) and gives to those who have none. he looks like Cookie Monster, but is performed by Jerry Nelson. He framed Cookie Monster for Cookie taking from Gordon, Maria, and Big Bird.

Warrick: I forgot to add one fact about Cookie Hood. Please add it to the bio..

Fact: Cookie Hood knows the word for cookie in almost every language.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings, Drtooth. Got a few questions for you if you could happen to help me out.
1 Would you count Cookie Hood as a distinctly separate character? What about his horse Marion and is that the correct spelling of its name?
2 Please describe both characters to the best of your abilities including stuff, like skin/fur color, hair color and tail color of Marion, costume wardrobe (what pieces of clothing he wore and what color each piece was colored), etc.
3 Do you remember the "Prarie Dawn" like AM seen in the background of the Karaoke sing-along during the S34 priemere? Please describe her in the same manner and with the same detailling as what I asked above for the previous characters.
4 Would you count Alistair Cookie, The Great Nineteeny, Dirth Naer, and Dr. Bob as characters that should be added to a master Muppet listing?
Please respond either here on the forums or to my E-mail to the best of your knowledge. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Greetings, Drtooth. Got a few questions for you if you could happen to help me out.
1 Would you count Cookie Hood as a distinctly separate character? What about his horse Marion and is that the correct spelling of its name?
2 Please describe both characters to the best of your abilities including stuff, like skin/fur color, hair color and tail color of Marion, costume wardrobe (what pieces of clothing he wore and what color each piece was colored), etc.
Cookie Hood is INDEED a different character than Cookie Monster, as they were both on screen at the same time, and played by different performers.

Cookie Hood wears a Pointy, green "Robin Hood" type hat with a Yellow Feather. He is the Same as the Cookie monster Puppet, but he has a small slightly lighter blue Mustache, and he wears a green, Robin Hood type costume (slightly Frilly) and white gloves on his hands.

Marion is a Muppet Horse. She's Brown with Black mane. She has a white stripe between her eyes, right down to the start of her horse snout (Nose... whatever it's called) She wears a similar Hat as Cookie Hood too, I think! I'm guessing it's either Marion or Mareion (horse mare... bad pun).

somethingofafan

Reaction score
As for Alistair Cookie et al, list them if you want, but explain in the margin that this is just one role for a character.

Alistair Cookie...Cookie Monster, when hosting Monsterpiece Theatre.

But if you were actualy trying to get the total number of muppets that have ever appeared (an impossible task) I wouldn't include such separate roles for the same character in the enumeration. And if there's no margin describing the characters, I'd just omit roles such as Alistair Cookie and Super Grover entirely.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist, Drtooth. The reason why I asked about Cookie Hood's horse is because Robin Hood's lady love's name was Maid "Marian" so this hopefully clears up the confusion. Now, if you could, please answer the other two questions I asked.
Somethingofafan, or should it be SomethingOfAFan?
Super Grover, is in my mind at least, sufficient cause to be listed as a different character. He's a superhero version of Grover and superheroes have alternate real identities. Both the real identity and the superhero identity count as two completely different characters though it's the same person. Though you could list an example like this: Bruce Wayne, Batman; but they're still two different people even though it's the one person playing both roles.
A small explanation like would justify it in your opinion? Alistair Cookie, from Monsterpiece Theater?
For references to my masterpiece of Muppets, check out a thread called "Muppet Listings 4.0" buried in the Classic Muppets section of this forum. Try looking for it around my birthday's date: December 20, of last year. Hope this helps.