Sesame Street costume fail

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You guys never seen the movie "Mean Girls," have you? Once you see the costume party scene, it ALL makes sense.
I don't want them to make sense! I WANT THEM TO GO AWAY!

IT'S SESAME STREET! SESAME STREET AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE 'SEXY'!

To paraphrase a very stuffy eagle, "They are DE-GRADING!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
They still look a heck of a lot better than the male costumes... Big Bird especially. Yuckka. And the large felt heads of Ernie and Bert.

The Super Grover looked very good, for a hood thing.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Is it bad that I hope everyone of those models fall down a flight of stairs?
Not at all. Although since they're dressed in "Sesame Street costumes", they should be condemned to fall down said stairs Sesame style..."TEN CHOCOLATE CREAM PIES!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Worse! They should have to EAT THEM!

Seriously, a Cookie Monster girl who is THIN? Something about that seems... wrong some how.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*sticks piece of duct tape over mouth to refrain from screaming loud enough to be heard on other side of the world*

:concern::eek::stick_out_tongue:

*removes duct tape from mouth* Eww...And they dare call that stuff Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Elmo? I wouldn't wear anything like that if my LIFE depended on it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
... wants to make joke about Elmo being a publicity and fame ho, but remembers its a family forum.

WAIT! Now I know what's wrong with them... I couldn't put my finger on it till now..

These were designed by CRUELLA DEVILLE!

Took me forever to realize that.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
They're all really bad but Elmo most of all. AY-EEEEE!

The sad thing is, when my older sister was 3 or 4 she was Big Bird for Halloween, and I think my mom made the costume, and it was adorable... now I cannot ever see Big Bird as a plausible costume option (regardless of target age) ever again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't even call these costumes myself...

Now, had they used cute gothy punky nerdy girls for the models instead of plastics and queen bees, I wouldn't have a problem with these. :big_grin: