Sesame Street Cookies at Mrs. Field's!

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Heads up, Muppet nuts!

I don't know if anybody knows about this already, but yesterday I was at the mall when a couple of Sesame Street stand-up cardboard cut-outs caught my attention from across the way. Cookie Monster and Elmo advertising the yummy new delish Sesame Street cookies at Mrs. Field's! There were posters and signs and all the employees were wearing Cookie Monster buttons & pins, and t-shirts with Cookie Monster on the back. There was also a huge cookie on display that said "C is for Cookie!" with Cookie Monster's picture on it.

So of course, my brother, my nephew and I immediately headed over there to check it out. In pure Cookie Monster fashion, I demanded "Taste Test!". They had available regular sized character cookies with faces of Cookie Monster and Elmo with blue and red frosting (yum!). And then a Cookie Monster character bucket you could fill with the mini assorted sampler sized cookies for 5 bucks or something. I chose a Cookie Monster cookie and my brother took an Elmo. I restrained myself from eating it the way Cookie Monster does, tempted as I was to try it.

If you're tempted to try, and have a Mrs. Field's near you, check 'em out. Mrs. Field's being from Utah, tell them her neighbor Travis sent ya.

DE-LISH!
:stick_out_tongue:

*edit: Apparently Warrick knows that Matt knows about these Mrs. Field's Sesame Street cookies. Obviously I didn't know. Now I do!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Snap, you just made me all extra hungry (how's that for lingo straight out of the early 90's?).

Mrs. Field's, here I come! :halo:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. It will be neat to hear if any other characters are planned.