Sesame Street Character Test

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
im :stick_out_tongue: !

come to think of it, alot of what goes in my house resembles an ernie and bert sketch. maybe ill give my hubby the test , i bet he comes out as bert. heee...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I took this test a while ago in an email forward, and I came out as Elmo. Seems like we have a lot of Elmos and Ernies here, no? Silliness abounds! Maybe the group can get together and sing a duet--"One Fine Face" or "Be My Echo" or some other Ernie and Elmo collaboration?

prickle747

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I took this test a while ago in an email forward, and I came out as Elmo. Seems like we have a lot of Elmos and Ernies here, no? Silliness abounds! Maybe the group can get together and sing a duet--"One Fine Face" or "Be My Echo" or some other Ernie and Elmo collaboration?

or Elmo's "one small voice"

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'm Elmo, but I think I should have been :smile: or :frown: . Oh well, Elmo's ok with me I suppose.

Censored

Reaction score
I'm Ernie. That may seem contrary to my avatar, but it's really not. Bert was always my favorite character, but I always believed that I had a personality like Ernie. I was a little surprised about the description of the Oscar personality. I would have thought Oscar's description would have been more about being grouchy than having fun. Anyway, I really liked this test.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
I like who i am

I am elmo :smile: sounds like me alot!! This is a cool thing I like this!!:excited:

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm Ernie, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't agree with the comments about being a crowd pleaser. :stick_out_tongue: