Sesame Street around the world

wes

Reaction score
Is there a List of The different Sesame street From around the world, and their web sites that i could get ny where Here or on the Net?

wes

Reaction score
thank you that helps!!:smile:

wes

Reaction score
Thanks alot!!, i love your avatar

doctort13

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the International Sesame's are available on DVD? I would really like to see a few of them. Any of you Sesame Video traders know where I can begin to find these?

Thanks!

Pino

Reaction score
While browsing the net I once stumbed upone a library that has a tape from several even the turkish version.. I believ the library was somewhere in san fransisco. If I find the link again Ill post it ok?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
There are quite a few videos where Sesame Street explores Israel and the Jewish culture- called "Shalom Sesame" - I have seen quite a few tapes at the library. I'm not sure if this is a special VHS project or if this is actual episodes of the Israeli version of Sesame Street - which apparently is called Rechov Sumsum, according to that Wikipedia article.

These are actually available on both VHS and DVD.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...h&field-keywords=Shalom+Sesame&Go.x=3&Go.y=13
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Went to that link and checked out the character list. Not entirely complete, at least some of the ones I have on my Muppet Listings weren't there. But some were new and I'd appreciate any and all help in verifying that said international Muppet characters exist and their names are correct for addition to the list.
The ones already taken care of are Cuernos, which has been added from Mexico; and Graf Zahl, which isn't the Count's German cousin but just the German name for the Count himself.
If you need the list of what I'm looking for, please LMK and I could post it here as well.