Sesame Place and Beer

astrotrain

Reaction score
Interesting fact, Sesame Place DOES NOT like ppl who wear shirts promoting
other Beer companies other then Anheuser-Busch.

While waiting for a Security check in on Saturday (09-10-2005 @ 12:30 PM), I heard the Main Security Gaurd instruct the other Security Guards to offer anyone who is wearing a 'Non-Anheuser-Busch' shirt, a Anheuser-Busch shirt and request for them to change into it before entering the park.

Apparently a fellow wearing a Yingling beer shirt was visting the park and the
owners were not to happy about that advertisement walking around.

Now before you go heading to Sesame Place with your BeerWiz shirt
that is A) Inappropriate and lude for wearing in a family theme park and B) That is fictional company.

But if you arrive with golf shirt sporting your Bud Light, Yingling, Coors, Fosters logo good luck on getting a freebie :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I had this Toy Story shirt of Mr. Potato Head that said "Kiss My Spud". My teacher didn't like that one bit. One time I accidentally forgot, and wore it to school, and during recess, he said "now what did I tell you about that shirt?"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Are you serious? That's hilarious, I guess they want kids knowin' a good brew at a young age, eh? :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
astrotrain said:
Apparently a fellow wearing a Yingling beer shirt was visting the park and the owners were not to happy about that advertisement walking around.:smile:
I went to the Yingling Brothers Circus once!
WOCKA WOCKA!! :embarrassed:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Some of the shirts these days are crazy. I saw one a while ago that left me speechless and I could never mention it on here. lol :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This kid that dropped out of my school a while wore the same shirt each week that said "I have kidnapped myself, and am holding myself ransom for $100,000,000. If you don't pay me, I will never see the light of day again".

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw one that said, "Your village called and they need their idiot to come home."

I think it was directed at me! :cry: