Sesame humans that you wouldn't mind dating

superfan

Reaction score
I agree with you Bear; it's just that when you're young, you interpret it more on a personal level than what the actor's role is.

zanimum

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wouldn't mind dating Gina, Gabbi, maria, or Celina (in that order). Of course, with the possible exception of gabbi, they are all too old for me.
Gabby's the only one my age, she's pretty hot too.

If Muppets were allowed, I must admit I dig Roxie Marie.
http://www.sesame-encyclopedia.com/Alphabet/SesameR/RoxieMarie.html

Come to think of it, if she aged from her original 10 year old self in 1991, I'd be dating an older woman. How time flies.

Nick

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anyway, in answer to the question, I'd sort of like to go out with Gina. Considering she doesn't have Savion anymore, maybe I could get her on the rebound. Lol.

After Savion left the show, diddn't Gina date a guy named Jeremy.

Gina ml but how old is she now?

Alison Bertlett is somewhere between the ages of 35 and 36.

Hope this answers your questions.

Censored

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
The only Muppet Characther I ever remember Bob loosing his temper with during the 80's was Oscar. I remember this one episode from around 1984 when Bob was screaming and shouting at Oscar over something he did (I can't remember what) and he was shouting so loud it scared me :eek:

I think that might have been the episode where Oscar was trying to charge people money to have them complain to him. Naturally, no one was interested. Yet, when Oscar deliberately hangs up on a phone call for Bob, he starts screaming at Oscar and keeps having to pay him for it.

Spamela

Reaction score
The current Miles is pretty hot :flirt: but he's probably too young for me, huh? Other than that, all the other guys on that show are too old.

Spamela

Reaction score
Spamela said:
The current Miles is pretty hot :flirt: but he's probably too young for me, huh? Other than that, all the other guys on that show are too old.

What? No one else thinks he's a total babe? That is so shocking!

jimmyk

Reaction score
this is a good question i will date maria i know she is older than me but with the help of mumford magic she can be 27 again just hope she not 8 years old .