Sesame humans that you wouldn't mind dating

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Are there any humans from Sesame Street that you wouldn't mind dating if you had the chance to (and if they were the age that you would date)?

I wouldn't mind dating Gina, Gabbi, maria, or Celina (in that order). Of course, with the possible exception of gabbi, they are all too old for me.

superfan

Reaction score
VERY interesting topic...
Never thought of it.
However...

Bob: I always found he got too annoyed with the muppets, he's already got Linda, so he's out.

Luis: Nice, okay looking and good singer...buuut he's got Maria so he's out.

David: Yeeahh, I think he'd be a strong possibilty. Good singer, nice smile, likeable guy...sure, okay, maybe David. (um, how do I say this..when he was alive, of course!)

Gordon (Roscoe Orman): Again, he's got Susan, so he's out. Cool head, though.
Gordon (Hal Miller): didn't get to know him, really...and he had Susan, too!!!
Gordon (Matt Robinson): Like the 'fro. But he had Susan and then he left, so he's out.

Mr. Hooper: too old, a grandfather figure just doesn't do it, y'know?

Alan: Sure, why not!

I know there were many other men on the street, but I've already rambled on enough. If I dated women, I really don't think any of them would appeal to me. Maybe Olivia. Yeah. Olivia's cool.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
superfan said:
VERY interesting topic...
Never thought of it.
However...

Bob: I always found he got too annoyed with the muppets, he's already got Linda, so he's out.
Hmmm. I always thought Bob was the patient one. I thought it was Gordon who got annoyed with the Muppets a bit more than Bob did. Just my opinion. (I say that a lot, don't I?)

Anyway, in answer to the question, I'd sort of like to go out with Gina. Considering she doesn't have Savion anymore, maybe I could get her on the rebound. Lol.

Or I also might like to date Gabi.

superfan

Reaction score
Bob is the king of the eye roll. (Comme ca: :rolleyes: ) You're right, though, Gordon does get annoyed too.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
From reading through these posts, Iv'e noticed something about people's opinions on Bob. People who watched the show religously in the 70's seem to remember him as getting easily annoyed with the Muppets. People like me and Daffyfan, who were regular viewers of the show in the 80's seem to remember Bob being the total opposite. To me he always seemed patinent, and forgiving. Very similar to Mr. Rogers. Now I don't know for sure, but I think mabye they might have changed Bob's Charachter over the years. Based on the different opinions from the 70's and 80's viewers on this board, I think that might be possible. What do you all think?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for that info, Boober. I guess Bob losing his temper sort of suffered the same fate as the first two Gordons. It seemed to be forgotten around the 80s.

Now that I think about it. I do remember a few times when Bob played games with Big Bird and when BB didn't want to stop, Bob got annoyed. Other than that, he usually seemed pretty calm.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The only Muppet Characther I ever remember Bob loosing his temper with during the 80's was Oscar. I remember this one episode from around 1984 when Bob was screaming and shouting at Oscar over something he did (I can't remember what) and he was shouting so loud it scared me :eek:

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind dating Gordon.

If I was to choose a male Sesame muppet though, I'd pick Dr. Rainbrain or Bert. I don't think Bert would say yes to me though.

BEAR

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
The only Muppet Characther I ever remember Bob loosing his temper with during the 80's was Oscar. I remember this one episode from around 1984 when Bob was screaming and shouting at Oscar over something he did (I can't remember what) and he was shouting so loud it scared me :eek:

Yeah, Bob has always been very nice to the Muppet characters. He may get frustrated with them sometimes but that is no different from any of the other grownups. They are meant to be the fall-guys, the victims of the Muppets mayhem. The only character that Bob would actually get mad at and raise his voice at was Oscar. But Oscar loved that so it was always okay.

Anyway, if I were to date anyone it would have to be Gabby.