Server Move Monday July 5, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the next 24-72 hours our site and forum will be moving to a new server with significantly more resources dedicated for our use. The site and forum will likely be down during this transition for a short period of time. I don't know exactly when the downtime will be, but I will post more as I have the details. I will respond to this discussion to update everyone.

Thanks in advance for your understanding. We are making this change in order to provide everyone with a faster and more reliable surfing experience while at Muppet Central.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder our server is scheduled to go off-line later this weekend. We will have some downtime during the transition. The site and forum will be back on-line as soon as possible.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our server move is complete. The site and forum are now active on the new server. Thanks in advance for your understanding during the downtime.

Several elements of the site are not functional yet (mailing list, cards section, e-mail forms). These areas will be working as soon as possible. The forum should be running fine though without any problems.

If you have any difficulty or notice anything strange, please post in our "Feedback" section in the below discussion and I will look into it.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15112

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our mailing list, cards section, and all e-mail forms are now fully functional after the server move earlier this week. Every part of the site should now be up and running.

If you experience any problems please post them in our Feedback forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.