Serious Alert!: Muppets to Appear on Sunday Night within the Hour!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
The Muppets and Ricky Gervias will be appearing on Channel Sevens Sunday Night within the hour for Australian fans! So if you are in Australia, turn to Channel Seven immediately to catch it!

I'll post a video of the interview later on IF available!

Enjoy!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Okay, no video as of yet, but I must say that it was far better than I was expecting for an exclusive so early in the promotional stage.

You get to see two of the sets- the room containing the precious jewels and the rooftop on which the Muppets try to anchor the chopper. I can confirm that Constantine is piloting said helicopter and you see the blue- screen behind as the Muppets scramble forwards to reach it.

For what it was worth, Ricky was a delight and was obviously ecstatic and proud to be showing the reporter around. He seemed very keen to entertain. Kermit unfortunately didn't get a lot of screen time, but Piggy managed to karate chop her interviewer before the segment ended. So that's something.....I think.

The best part about this was that apparently this is only a taste of a much longer and larger exclusive which will air in March or April next year. I guess I'll have to start watching Sunday Night more often, huh?