Series One Sold Out?

uncleduke

Reaction score
That is true. But there is certainly a limited number in backup at the warehouse. I have a neighbor who is a manager at TRU. I will ask him what kind of inventory they have at his ware house. It services Nevada, California, and Arizona (and that is a lot of Toys R Useseseseseseseseseses!) Any way you slice it the Muppets are a success.

Anybody else go to EB and reserve your $20.00 Electric Mayhem set?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
That is true. But there is certainly a limited number in backup at the warehouse.
I'm not so sure. This is the THIRD time EB has sold out on Bunsen since he went up for sale originally... I'm starting to think they've got their own Muppet Factory in their warehouse... :big_grin:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Ummmm... OK, why, if Dr. Bunsen Honeydew isn't sold out, do they no longer have him on ebgames.com's website?

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
Anybody else go to EB and reserve your $20.00 Electric Mayhem set?
I DID!!!! And I did it last weekend when they had free shipping on preorders (hehehe)! I ordered the Electric Mayhem Playset, and the EB exclusive Gonzo.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I just got back from the TRU up the street,
There are 3312 figures (276 cases) in the warehouse.
This warhouse services the 172 store in California, Arizona and Nevada. That is fewer than 2 cases per store.

There are no open orders for either the regular case or for the Master Of Ceremonies Kermit.

THis specific info is just for these three states, but I imagine it is similair for the rest of the country.

In other words, I would not wait too much longer!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
WOW:eek: What I could do with 276 cases of muppets:big_grin:
I shudder to even think about it. Take 'em out of the packages firrst, to avoid nasty paper cuts!!!! :big_grin: LOL :big_grin:

Meet you at the ware house at sundown, I'll stand guard while you frolic!!!

BTW does any one know when/if the Amazon exclusive Kermits are gonna ship?

FER SURE

Reaction score
Frolicing is what I so best! Well that and spending other people's money. Boy how I wish that was a job.

dan

Reaction score
I'm relieved and confused

I'm really glad and relieved to hear all this talk about the figures selling out in places. This past weekend I was at 2 different Toys R Us's and Puzzle Zoo in Santa Monica (in southern California where I live.) I was a bit saddened to see that all 3 places had tons of every character. It was as if no one had ever bought one. There were just rows and rows at all three stores on Saturday afternoon and I was thinking..."uh oh, no one is buying them."

I haven't been to the forum for like 3 days and Ken may have answered this already, but ARE these guys selling well? I mean, I WILL be able to get the whole band right? Theres no danger in low sales is there????

My nerdy little heart can't take the stress..:smile:

dan