Series 2 pics

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
If you haven't seen them already, they were on the Daily Bit for Monday on Palisades web-site.

Overall, I say they look great. The detail, color, etc. couldn't be better. My only probably is in Animal & Fozzie's eyes. They just don't seem... focused for some reason. You can even compare them to Gonzo & Crazy Harry to see what I'm talking about. Animal might be an optical illusion because of his moveable eyebrow, but even Fozzie's eyes don't look quite right for some reason.

Anyone else notice, or am I just being paranoid?

matleo

Reaction score
Rule of thumb...Don't judge prototype ppics eye focus. We've had this before. Remember the first time we saw Beaker, Tux Kermit (both cock-eyes) dr. Teeth (no eyes) and gonzo (Big pupils) it's problem most oft he figures have had. Palisades always seems ot fix it. It's a pretty easy mistake to make reall. if you're painting the pupils on and the head is lower than you, when you put the pupils on, the inlcanation is to make it look at oyu (hence the reason Animal and Fozzie look up) what really needs to happen, is to be painting at eyelevel.

Anyway, the key thin to rememebr here is that we're seeign prototypes. my guess ithat Palisades will spot and fix such an obvious problem. Heck, I'm sure Ken will follow up this post any minute now to assuage this fear. trust me man, they'll be okay.:wink:

--Matt