Sending English Sesame Street To Russia

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. If anyone reads this. I am not asking for any type of Episodes of Sesame Street at all. I have a good quality of shows. No I am asking for a little help here. I am putting together a box for a guy (who I work with) who teaches Russian Kids (I think around the ages of 5-7 maybe need to ask him) how to speak English. So I thought I would throw some classic Sesame Street shows into the box for him to show the kids. Now I know that they won't be able to understand some of the stuff (cause of them learning english) but I wanted to ask everyone what certain shows should I put in there? I will be putting the first episode in there but what other ones should I put in there with it?

I even have the first 6 episodes of Russia Sesame Street that I'll be sending too. What's neat about him is he can understand it so I can watch it with him and him tell me what's going on. But Hope everyone can at least pick some good ones for me to send. He won't be going back till May of this year.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ok. If anyone reads this. I am not asking for any type of Episodes of Sesame Street at all. I have a good quality of shows. No I am asking for a little help here. I am putting together a box for a guy (who I work with) who teaches Russian Kids (I think around the ages of 5-7 maybe need to ask him) how to speak English. So I thought I would throw some classic Sesame Street shows into the box for him to show the kids. Now I know that they won't be able to understand some of the stuff (cause of them learning english) but I wanted to ask everyone what certain shows should I put in there? I will be putting the first episode in there but what other ones should I put in there with it?

I even have the first 6 episodes of Russia Sesame Street that I'll be sending too. What's neat about him is he can understand it so I can watch it with him and him tell me what's going on. But Hope everyone can at least pick some good ones for me to send. He won't be going back till May of this year.
Do you mean Ulitsa Sezam?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do you mean Ulitsa Sezam?
Yes I'll be sending him a copy of those 6 shows that I have but I'll sending with him to show the the kids he's teaching English too some American Sesame Street Shows.