See?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From what I understand, Mikebennidict is under some kind of protection around here that prevents him from being banned from this forum, despite how hateful, arrogant, and very rude he has been to just about everyone member here at least once for as long as he's been here.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
From what I understand, Mikebennidict is under some kind of protection around here that prevents him from being banned from this forum, despite how hateful, arrogant, and very rude he has been to just about everyone member here at least once for as long as he's been here.
How the [CENSORED] did a guy like that score a free pass?

-Kim

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know or quite understand all the details, but I don't get it either...

It doesn't really matter though, he's one of the VERY few people on my ignore list, as I don't appreciate how he has rude has been to me, especially during some of my lowest points.

Drtooth

Reaction score
How about this... if somehow he can't be banned (though I don't believe it, and even if I did, I don't want to think why) we just ALL put him on our ignore lists? Next best thing.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well that's as far as I'll contribute to the conversation. Ignore means ignore, I don't want to gossip.

No offence to anyone, just don't like where it's headed.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I kind of agree, heralde. There are plenty of things I'd like to say about him, but I don't think it would be right to post it for all to see.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well that's as far as I'll contribute to the conversation. Ignore means ignore, I don't want to gossip.

No offence to anyone, just don't like where it's headed.
Exactly what I was saying. Anything I say about him was not meant to insult, but rather to bring to the attention of moderators here. Ignoring him is the best policy if you don't like his actions.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I apologize, I was adding what I knew about the subject when he was brought up earlier.