Second NBC movie

turlem

Reaction score
last year i remeber hearing sometinthing, like "if the nbc movie is succesful they'd do anotherr one next yaer" is this still true? cuz that first one did quite well

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another TV movie won't happen in 2003, but it is still a possibility for 2004. It may not be on NBC though, but rather a different network. We will have to wait and see what Henson's next move is for their next Muppet production.

turlem

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Another TV movie won't happen in 2003, but it is still a possibility for 2004. It may not be on NBC though, but rather a different network. We will have to wait and see what Henson's next move is for their next Muppet production.

how do you know? i remeber hearing they might do it

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well he is the Master of this website so I think he should know since he knows all the info on everything about muppets. So I wouldn't have an :attitude: torwards Phillip. :wink:

turlem

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well he is the Master of this website so I think he should know since he knows all the info on everything about muppets. So I wouldn't have an :attitude: torwards Phillip. :wink:
oops, sorry didn't know, guess i'll hafte wait another year for a muppet movie

Erine81981

Reaction score
Don't worry about that. You are new here. If you need anything I can try but for some reason I can't make avatars yet. I had a lot of them saved until my sis had to fix it. So I'll try anything to help or anyone else can as well. Just ask and we will try to help you the best we can. Have a pleasent stay.

Luke

Reaction score
They had fairly firm plans for both Halloween and Valentines movies - obviously neither happened. As Phillip says, another TV movie is possibly the direction they may take next - it's less of a headache than getting a TV series off the ground and not really any chance of theatrical movies for a while yet. I think the question for them is whether they can raise enough financing again with a major broadcaster, and also a lot of their promotional and licensing efforts over the next two years are geared to Muppet Babies and the vintage 'TMS' branding so any new stuff has to be balanced with that.