Sesame Street Season 47 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the shooting schedule is supposed to be for season 47 of Sesame Street. I know that they shot some stuff for a week in December but I just wasn't sure how it worked. A friend of mine had talked about bringing me on to visit the set sometime this year. Thanks

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Someone reported from the Center for Puppetry Arts opening that they were doing a week of shooting in December and then filming would resume in the spring. I interviewed for an internship (which I was passed on, ah well) and was told they would be filming in March.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow I hope we get behind the scenes photos of season 47.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wonder if season 47 will air this year or 2017,because season 46 airs until september this year but season 47 would have already be done filming by that point.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think they can have a nice rhythm of taping the season in early spring, debut it the following January, then have them debut on PBS in the fall.

I wouldn't expect season 47 until next January, probably.

zns

Reaction score
Someone reported from the Center for Puppetry Arts opening that they were doing a week of shooting in December and then filming would resume in the spring. I interviewed for an internship (which I was passed on, ah well) and was told they would be filming in March.
That's all I needed to know. Thanks.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Since Season 47 has started filming, should we have a separate thread for it or should we discuss the news and development here?

zns

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, they just began shooting the celebrity inserts in LA this week. Does anyone know when they will be shooting at Kaufman Studios? Just thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.