Season 40 Press Kit!

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Sesame's doing a parody of Apple's well known iPod ads-of course it'll be about the letter D featuring Big Bird, Elmo and Snuffy.

Now that's my kind of parody-of course I'm a iPod owner.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, I am looking forward to season 40, It looks and sound good, I can't wait for the 40th DVD and Book! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hah, I can imagine the Jon&Kate thing:

Two, two cheating parents!

Eight, eight bratty kids!

Thirty-six, yes, THIRTY SIX, television cameras!
And Seweral Hundred Thousand Dollars per episode and endorsement! AH ah ah ah ah! :batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess who ever aid that Miles was gone was right after all! He's be such a part of Sesame street for so long. not! It's weird for Gordon and Susan not to have a son all of a sudden after all these years!

Anyway, it's really great that Cookie is in so many episodes this season!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Maybe Roosevelt Franklin and Frazzle will make a comeback this year? :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
As background characters, maybe. I don't see them ever bringing Roosevelt Franklin back long term... Frazzle, maybe... but I can see him similar to his 1990's self... a giant child monster thing.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Clips of the new season are now watchable. I wish I could watch them now! (Stupid school)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME show clips! The Mad Men parody features Frank Oz, and I really like the new show opening. Very cool! :sing:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I checked out some of the clips...

Mad Men was great, even though I have no clue what the heck the show is about, outside of the basic premise of advertising execs. Somehow, that's EXACTLY how I'd picture a Muppet Inspector Gadget to look like.

The "new" theme song (someone's gonna be ticked)... it's the theme song from the last 2 seasons, just with new footage. Pretty cool footage, though... and I think Frank actually did Cookie's voice in the opening here... I just have to hear it again to clarify.

And finally, Abby's Fairy School doesn't look all that bad. Actually seems kind a cool. Much more interesting than talking about how Birthday Cakes don't Jump. Seems this is more in the vein of Ernie and Bert's great adventures.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The "new" theme song (someone's gonna be ticked)... it's the theme song from the last 2 seasons, just with new footage. Pretty cool footage, though... and I think Frank actually did Cookie's voice in the opening here... I just have to hear it again to clarify.

And finally, Abby's Fairy School doesn't look all that bad. Actually seems kind a cool. Much more interesting than talking about how Birthday Cakes don't Jump. Seems this is more in the vein of Ernie and Bert's great adventures.
The theme song is not the theme from the last two seasons, it is re-arranged. The vocals are the same, but there are different instruments, notably synth-strings at several points I don't think fit the song.
And if my mind serves me right... Frogging heck. They are using the smaller Zoe. That destroys the continuity of past seasons AND I hate the smaller puppet.:mad: