Season 40 Hidden Gems

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Nice!:smile:

And it's great to hear Forgetful Jones was actually on Sesame Street again if but for a brief second. It'll be great to see if any other long absent characters show up. Wouldn't it be cool to see Don Music or Guy Smiley or Sherlock Hemlock again, if even just for a short bit?:search::insatiable:

unclematt

Reaction score
I would also like to see Placido Flamingo do a walk by

dwmckim

Reaction score
Nice!:smile:

And it's great to hear Forgetful Jones was actually on Sesame Street again if but for a brief second. It'll be great to see if any other long absent characters show up. Wouldn't it be cool to see Don Music or Guy Smiley or Sherlock Hemlock again, if even just for a short bit?:search::insatiable:
Well, there should be another similar type cameo coming up from a long unseen Muppet, but i won't spoiler it for you if you hadn't heard about it.

As per Guy Smiley, you're in luck - if you think seeing a silent walk-on from him would be cool, how about a street story where he not only talks but is a major part of it? This happened last season - keep your eyes peeled for a rerun of the Hurry Up You're Running Out of Time episode.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, there should be another similar type cameo coming up from a long unseen Muppet, but i won't spoiler it for you if you hadn't heard about it.
Cool! I think I know who you're talking about, but there may be someone I don't know about still. And the Guy Smiley episode from last season sounds really cool! Thanks for letting me know about it.:wisdom::smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score

As per Guy Smiley, you're in luck - if you think seeing a silent walk-on from him would be cool, how about a street story where he not only talks but is a major part of it? This happened last season - keep your eyes peeled for a rerun of the Hurry Up You're Running Out of Time episode.
I think i know too but won't say it either. And that Guy Smiley episode was awsome when i first saw he was going to be on i was like.......(BOOM!)....so i put myself back together. Can't for more stuff like this. And seeing Forgetful Jones was awsome. I kinda wished he would have said something. They could have just did an audio from an older episode of him saying like "Hey Maira and Luis." Knowing he's talked to both before.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what the hidden gem in #4188 (The Cowmonster Pair) is? Someone thinks there were pictures of the past Hooper's runners in the store, and I did see some pictures on near the entrance door, but I couldn't make them out. I also think the milk carton Chris used had something, but I also couldn't make that out.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Wow, guys, now I'm even dreaming about hidden gems. :crazy: (It was some tune Murray played on a trumpet and Don Music playing piano in the background of a scene. :wink:)