Season 40 Hidden Gems

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Is there any way we can get images of these findings posted in the forum for all to see?
Yeah. I was thinking that too. I missed quite a few eps this season because I've been away. If someone could post some pics of where we see the pictures of David, Henson and whatever else I missed, that would be really great.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Yesterday's episode had a gem in Chris's newspaper. A headline reads: "Clash Unabashed by the Red Smash".

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Today epsiode stars Stinky the Stinkweed plant and a cameo appearance by Carol Spinney, and if he's in the show as himself, then Vogel doing :wisdom:.

unclematt

Reaction score
Today epsiode stars Stinky the Stinkweed plant and a cameo appearance by Carol Spinney, and if he's in the show as himself, then Vogel doing :wisdom:.
Did he just have a walk through or did he play a character. That is awesome.

Erine81981

Reaction score
He was reading a newspaper in Hooper's when Chris goes and gets a ladder outside of where the old Aarbor used to be. Did anyone see last season Marty Robinson getting a shoe shine? He was a guy getting his shoes shined by an Anything Muppet. Pretty neat to see him there too.

And i think Carol was peforming Big Bird because on how Carol puppeteers him. When Matt preforms BB he acts like he has more engery then Carlol being that he's getting up there but still active to get Big Bird to come to life and all. As much as i saw. It was only a little peek at him in Hooper's.

unclematt

Reaction score
He was reading a newspaper in Hooper's when Chris goes and gets a ladder outside of where the old Aarbor used to be. Did anyone see last season Marty Robinson getting a shoe shine? He was a guy getting his shoes shined by an Anything Muppet. Pretty neat to see him there too.

And i think Carol was peforming Big Bird because on how Carol puppeteers him. When Matt preforms BB he acts like he has more engery then Carlol being that he's getting up there but still active to get Big Bird to come to life and all. As much as i saw. It was only a little peek at him in Hooper's.
That is awesome I wish they would do cameos like that more often.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Today's episode featured the scene where Leela was reading the Placido Flamingo biography by Richard Hunt.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Just for documentation, it should also be added that not only did Carroll make a cameo, but he was shown reading a book with Oscar and Big Bird on the cover.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Just for documentation, it should also be added that not only did Carroll make a cameo, but he was shown reading a book with Oscar and Big Bird on the cover.
Maybe he was reading his own book.:grouchy::wisdom::smile:

So cool hearing about all these appearances and such. I definitely hope someone's getting some screen caps going on at the Muppet wiki.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I often wondered about that because some people have said that Matt usually wears the costume while Carroll loops in the voice, but according to recent articles I read it seems like for the most part Carroll is still wearing the costume. So I wonder how often Matt works with BB since they got rid of Journey to Ernie. I also have had the same thoughts about Jerry Nelson. I've heard he's just doing voice work for his characters now so I wonder how often he does the actual puppeteering. Just some things I've been curious about.