Season 40 Hidden Gems

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... Joey Mazzarino stated that each episode of the 40th season will contain certain nods to the long-time fans, like a cameo by Biff and Sully or something else. This thread is meant to help us find them while watching the new season. Please post here what you find, where you found it if applicable, and which episode it was featured. Thanks guys.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
In today's episode, Big Bird has stickers on his suitcase that reference the previous places he's been: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Montana and possibly China.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
They Brought in Barkley for the first episode of season 40. :wisdom:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know if it counts or not, but they had the Poco Loco parrot puppet in the Rain forest bit. But I'm assuming it's considered just a standard parrot puppet.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Big Bird kept messing up saying the real estate agents name, and that is how he use to do with Mr. Hooper.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He was the first thing seen when the theme transitioned to the main street scene. He appears later towards the end with Bob and the rest of the cast.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In today's episode, Big Bird has stickers on his suitcase that reference the previous places he's been: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Montana and possibly China.
Too bad there weren't stickers for oceanview, illonois or grouchland.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I didn't see anything. There was something on the milk carton in Hooper's that look like something, but I couldn't see it.