Season 39 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Today's character list.

Episode 4163: Sock Chaos at the Laundromat.
Sesame Street Laundromat Customer, female AM who talks to Chris before his song about the machinery.
The Purple Polka-Dotted Sock
The Argyled Sock
The Gym Sock
The Red Sock
The Baby Sock

As always, thanks for your help.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... here are the cahracters...

There was an orange Monster live hand muppet with yellow horns a circular head, a small round green nose and bushy black eyebrows. (He sang the Laundromat song with Chris)

The uppity Customer- Round Lavendar live hand AM, blue eyelids, small round red nose, she had light brown hair in a hairstyle I can't really discribe (sort of like a pony tale) with a yellow hair band on her head. she wore a yello shirt under a tan sweater

Now the socks- They all resemble sock puppets, but with jaws stiffened undernieth by foam. Sort of like a cross bread between a muppet and a sock puppet, actually.

Polkadot- He had purple spots on a pink base with purple eyelids... he had a floppy overhang of the toe portion past his face, which served as a large nose. He sort of reminded me of Gonzo, as for the shape of his head and the shape of his eye lids.

Argyle- Light Green Argyle Print sock (with darker green, black, and white diamond prints)- He had a part of the toe portion shaped like a large round snub nose in the middle of his face. He had orange eye lids, and wore golden wire frame glasses (with no glas).

Gym Sock- A White sock with three blue rings around where his "neck" would be. He had green eye lids, wore a red and white sweat band on his head, and he had a large cartoonish nose made out of the toe portion. He had a mustache, and a slight chin jutting out of his bottom jaw.

Red Sock- A red sock with a white toe and a white heal (which served as a Baseball cap of sorts), he had blue eye lids. He looked more like a sock than the others, no nose... looked more like a fraggle.

Baby Sock- A white sock with a large pink pom pom on its head. It had purple eye lids, and a ruffle on its "neck" It had a single tooth on its bottom jaw. Its design reminds me of Pepe's head. Same shape of his face and jaw. The tooth was even on the same side.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Was it just me or did the Socks almost look like real socks, because I was almost fool by how the socks looked ?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Today's characters.

Episode 4164: Leela's Sesame Street Video.
Leela
Jack Be Nimble
The Boot, was it Heidi Klum's Boot or justan extraneous boot instead?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jack be Nimble - Pumpkin AM, Tossled blond hair, red eye lids, larger round nose. He wore an off white nightgown and cap with a tassel on the cap. It was striped vertically with a slightly darker off white shade.

The Boot- A Brown Hiking boot with eyes with brown lids on the top of the tongue, and his mouth was an open flap made out of the top of the toe part.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Today's characters.

Episode 4165: Telly and Baby Bear catch a firefly.
Donshei, (kid with Luis and María).
The Firefly.
The Bee, appeared during Jenny McCarthy's explanation.
Pre-School Musical Cast:
Alice Burns
Mary Yellow, or was it Mariella?
Trey.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First off, The Preschool Musical thing was too frantic... I'll give you ALL the character descriptions, including the unnamed one a little later (when I can see them on Youtube and pause). I can tell you though, they are all the smallest AM's.

But here are 3 of them..

Mariella- small lavendar AM with a pink nose and green eyelash lids. She had long brown hair, and wore a light blue dress.

Trey- small dark green AM with matching green triangular nose and eye lids. He had dirty blonde hair that was sort of messed up (I don't know exact hair style names). he wore a Brown Varsity jacket with some Logo that was red with white letters on his right side (I didn't get a good look at the letters, though) and he wore a horizontal orange and red striped shirt.

The Gunea Pig- A light brown gunea pig puppet with orange lids and a small pink nose... though, in the opening shot it was either a live hamster or a toy of one that looked more realistic.

The bugs- The Fire Fly was a CGI that was done in muppet style. You only saw a glowing light until he was in the jar, where he was brown, had large black eyes, and a yellow or tan underbelly.

The Bee- A new puppet, it looks like. It had a black fuzzy head with eyes with black lids (it was almost hard to tell), and a small upsidedown triangular yello nose. He had a yellow body, and a yellow/black striped hind quarter.

There was also a chicken that was excersizing with Big Bird and Gina... but it was the SuperChicken puppet without the costume on it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... From today's episode.
Episode 4166: Max the Magician.
Max the Magician, who portrayed him?
Also, should the spotlight from the end sponsor presentation be counted?

And further help with the cast from Preschool Musical would be welcome, thanks.