Season 37 Press Kit

BEAR

Reaction score
They also have some short preview clips too. The Abby character looks pretty cute. I have a feeling she'll be a good addition.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm just saying that I guess that means she'll be featured on more episodes than, because she has only been in a few.

I also noticed that Big bird has his old doors back, and in Alan's ans bio said the Hooper's store has been redesigned to look more like an authentic urban candy store. This in addition to the Fix-it -Shop is great.

You also notice little things like leaves on the stairs, sort of that kind of dirty look again like the old days.

But thanks for the press clip bear.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'm just saying that I guess that means she'll be featured on more episodes than, because she has only been in a few.

I also noticed that Big bird has his old doors back, and in Alan's ans bio said the Hooper's store has been redesigned to look more like an authentic urban candy store. This in addition to the Fix-it -Shop is great.

You also notice little things like leaves on the stairs, sort of that kind of dirty look again like the old days.

But thanks for the press clip bear.

No problem. I got really excited! The thing about Hooper's Store being redesigned, i think they were referring to when it was redesigned before when Alan first moved in.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Okay, Thanks for clearing up the Hooper's store redesigning. Abby Cadabby sounds like a fun character!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Abby looks adorable! I think I'm going to really like her! The other stuff looks great too, thanks for posting this Bryan, it was a good find!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I agree with you guys, that Abby is such a little cutie, I'm sure she'll be a great addition to the Sesame Street Muppet family.

But what's up with only have 7 episodes this season, or is the episode description page only like an excerpt or something?

Well anyhoo, I can't wait for the new season!

Wow! Mile and Gabi graduating from high school! I guess that means come season 38, the two will be written out of the show because they'll be off to college.

EDIT: (After watching the clips) Well, looks like there's been some more changes to the set this season, so it looks like come August in my spare time (because school will be starting), I'll have to update my scale model of Sesame Street.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I agree with you guys, that Abby is such a little cutie, I'm sure she'll be a great addition to the Sesame Street Muppet family.

But what's up with only have 7 episodes this season, or is the episode description page only like an excerpt or something?

Look at the episode numbers. I don't think that is all the episodes for the season. They probably just don't want to give it ALL away right now. Just a few little highlights. Again, it's a sneak peak. Just think of it like that.

Also, if you watch the first clip of Abby first meeting Snuffy and Big Bird, the clip stops just before a song starts. BB and Snuffy sing a song about meeting people, but could be a new song than the ones we know "Happy to Meet You" "How Do You Do". I have a feeling there will be some fun new songs this season too.