Season 36 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks MuppetDude, finished adding everything just now. Few questions though.
1 The green worm that showed up with the WASA Astronauts in 4090, what exactly did it do?
2 The Delivery Woman from 4089 has been added as the Food Delivery Woman. Hope that helps ease its acceptance in your mind. As for the other delivery/mail carriers you mentioned, we'll get to those in their due time. Though the only one I rully remember is the mail carrier that brought the Count's own mail to him.
3 Still need the Tap-Dancing Spider from 4092.
4 If you have anything to contribute from 4093, feel free to do so.
Will hopefully post again tomorrow if I'm able to see the episode then. Have a good night.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
1) Not much; he kinda just wiggled.

2) How about the "Hooper's Store Food Delivery Woman"?

3) It was the Fat Blue AM spider (similar design to the one from EW), but had lidless female eyes, and pink nose, as well as 8 dark blue tap shoes.

4) I can't help you with it; the PBS station (and likely other stations) didn't air it; 4083 was re-aired instead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. As for new characters, I don't have anything to ask about for now. Why? Cause my PBS affiliate, WIPR local Channel 6, decided to air 4031 instead. Yeah, that's right, they aired the Season 34 premiere episode. Hope they sort out this nonsense and get back to Season 36.

As for the green worm from 4090, was he/it doing anything specific? Was it an engineer, a technician, a rocket worker or something? If not, I guess it can be added with the others as the WASA Worm Astronauts.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The green worm didn't do much; he was at a control panel, but that was it. He may have launched the rocket.

Also, episodes are repeating in my area as well. Oh, well; it could be a nice vacation away from the listing. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. As for new episodes, if this theory pans out then 4093 wouldn't be aired until 5/10/2005? Hope that's not the case.
So... should that third worm be added in with the worm astronauts? Or should he be added individually as the Mission Control Worm?
Oh, and I'll have to dig for it, but there's something from the Letter of the Day Game Show I need to finalize also.
Hope to hear from you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I don't think he was an astronaut; you could probably label him (and other worms from season 29, who worked at a WASA control station) under the "The WASA Control Station Worms". They were a bunch of different-colored worms in lab coats.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's the response I got from Kyle over in the Season 36 Thoughts thread after I posted about the Letter of the Day Game Show.
Originally posted by Erine81981 on 4/09/2005: "Nope it had a character doing the voice. He looked like a "Name that sound character. Can't think of the name. He looked just like him almost."
So, was there an actual Muppet character that could be identified as "The Letter of the Day Game Show Host"?
Or is it some other already-named character?
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I am 100% sure that the voiceover in those two segments had no puppet associated with it whatsoever. Whenever "he" talks to CM, CM looks directly at the camera, not at another character.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. So, we're at 3450 entries so far, and still half of Season 36 left to go.
When Ramone appeared on CinderTelly, did it have the same voice? Was it exactly the same puppet/character? Or were the glasses the only thing that differentiate it from its appearance on Episode 4091?
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's another description from another thread. It's about a character called the Great Blackini:

"He was a grey colored grouch who wore a tattered old magician's cap and a tattered old magician's suit, and had a broken magic wand."

As for Ramone, it was the same puppet, but different performer (and with glasses). I'm not sure how to label him; he may be too obscure.