Script Help

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

Hey, guys. I am writing a script for a movie about Pluto, in the film, he follows a mail truck from California to New York (Yes, I know mail trucks don't go far :wink:) he meets a cat named Mercy (pretty much a talking version of my cat) where Pluto learns to talk (I'm gonna try to sneak "Kiss me" and "Mammy" in there somewhere!) and also meets two new characters named Bernard and a TBA mouse, Bernard is a Snt. Bernard who sounds and acts very much like Doc Brown. Other Disney characters go across the country looking for him ala Follow That Bird. At one point of the film near the end where Pluto would rather "go his own way now" and ditches the extra 3 and a song will play. I am feuding with "Hallelujah" or "I Don't Want You Back". What do you guys think I should do?

P.S. I am also going to write Timon & Pumbaa short to go with movie called "The Sun Shining" where T&P are taking care of the place while the master is away. Then a rock falls onto the entrance to go into the place where all the lions sleep at the begining of TLK and Timon gets cabin fever and tries to kill Pumbaa.

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I am feuding with "Hallelujah" or "I Don't Want You Back". What do you guys think I should do?

Timon gets cabin fever and tries to kill Pumbaa.
I think I like "I Don't Want You Back".......I'm not actually sure I know the song, but it just sounds like it has more attitude and would be funnier.
The T&P thing sounds pretty funny. Did you ever see Lion King 1 1/2? I'm curious how it was

P

Philo and Gunge

RubberDucky said:
I think I like "I Don't Want You Back".......I'm not actually sure I know the song, but it just sounds like it has more attitude and would be funnier.
The T&P thing sounds pretty funny. Did you ever see Lion King 1 1/2? I'm curious how it was
Here's a little bit from the T&P thing:

Timon: (rattaling bottles on his fingers ala "The Warriors") Pumbaa, come out to playyyyy.

Pumbaa: (coming out from hiding) Oh, boy! What are we play? (Shot of Timon in a hockey mask and holding chainsaw, Pumbaa looks at audience) Gee, this is like some kind of vanishing culture movie spoof kind of thing.

Timon: Here's Johnny!

Pumbaa: Depp? (Pumbaa runs for his life screaming)

Timon: I'll tell you why there are so many songs about rainbows!

Pumbaa: Boy, I wonder what movie this scene is from! (his butt hits the TV chaning it to "FLA", it's bascially a puppet alien talking to a crudely drawn Willie doing drunk driving :wink:)

I would like to see what references you guys can see.