Scotland meets Kentucky!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks, heehee. :smile:

And if you think I'm kiddin' about that "cheetah" stuff, you just try walkin' wif 'dat guy through a mall---he's guaranteed to wear you O-U-T OUT! He shore did me!

It was like 'is:

Alex: *zooooom* :cool:
Byron: *pant, pant, pant* :eek: :concern:

No wonder 'at boy sometimes needs sleep!!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Thanks, heehee. :smile:

And if you think I'm kiddin' about that "cheetah" stuff, you just try walkin' wif 'dat guy through a mall---he's guaranteed to wear you O-U-T OUT! He shore did me!

It was like 'is:

Alex: *zooooom* :cool:
Byron: *pant, pant, pant* :eek: :concern:

No wonder 'at boy sometimes needs sleep!!
LOL! That reminds me of when I was in England scoping out all the sights, and I always wound up lagging behind.
Them: (turning around) You coming?
Me: :rolleyes:
If Alex is a cheetah, I guess I'm a turtle!
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! That reminds me of when I was in England scoping out all the sights, and I always wound up lagging behind.
Them: (turning around) You coming?
Me: :rolleyes:
If Alex is a cheetah, I guess I'm a turtle!
Erin
Ok, let's lay this myth to rest! Yes, I do walk quickly. In fact, I walk faster than some people can run. But I wasn't walking even remotely fast last week in Kentucky!

(I was, however, legging it through Downtown LA last night. I walked most of the way along 7th looking for the dam' subway. Today, my muscles are killing me...)

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
*puts orange juice outside of door*

Hm. All I got was flies. :frown:
Hey! I'm easy, but I'm not cheap!

:-P

(You gotsta put vodka or something in it, that usually does the trick ;-)

anathema

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Very likely; I'm half-Scot, the family name on that side being Hay, which is about as Scottish as anything.
Actually, I'm no' Scottish. I just live there...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
anathema said:
But I wasn't walking even remotely fast last week in Kentucky!
Yes you were! That's why I was behind you! Lol! :stick_out_tongue:

That, and I was also tired...but still, no one else around us was up to your speed... :wink:

Although, you were on a "hunt", knew what you needed, and wanted to look in plenty of time to be at the airport.

But if you can walk faster than some people run...wow!

I hereby challenge you to a race next time ya drop in!

Really!

I do!

:big_grin:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Whatever said:
They think everyone on this forum is male, don't they? Join the club of females-mistaken-for-males!
does anyone think im a boy?
:eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
A boy? Nah. The name says "jellyMAN kelly." I thought you might just be a feminine male, sir. You know: Man-Kelly Jelly.

Jelly. That's a weird looking word.

(You gotsta put vodka or something in it, that usually does the trick ;-)
*Looks for the hard stuff.* Oh, here it is! *Puts kerosene in the O.J. Flies drop dead.* Hmm...This could be a bad idea.

Those pics are great, and (I don't know why) but Byron ALWAYS trips me out! Such a funny feller, dat boy.

Oh, and I got my Gobo, Red, and 3 Doozers over the weekend, too. Me's a happy boi.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
LOL! (Geez, you even got ME to say it, Byron!) I LOVE those pictures! Gotta love the big, goofy, Byron grin...:big_grin:

Not wishing to be mistaken for a boy was one of the reasons I chose "Manda" for my username...I figured it sounded pretty feminine! :big_grin:
Not wishing to mistake people for opposite genders is one of the reasons I also rarely use "he" or "she" in posts, b/c I can never be sure!