1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Schleich figures, including rare variants, on eBay

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CherryPizza, Oct 23, 2012.

1. CherryPizza Member

Hey, everyone.

For those who may be interested, I've started listing my excess Schleich items (i.e. doubles) on eBay. There are some of the interesting variants (items on sockels, bootlegs, unpainted, rarer paint variants, etc) available.

Check out my listings here. For some reason I can't quite work out, only the Australian shipping price is displaying on the listings, but that is easily solved by using the 'change country' drop-down box under the 'Postage and payments' tab.

I realise that this is a notorious salesman line, but if you aren't in Australia, it would geuinely be in your best interests to buy multiple items to make the shipping cost worthwhile. I do have many more than what I've listed, but I've reached my quota of free listings for the month.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any queries.
  2. CherryPizza Member

Hey, all.

There is just over a day left on my listings. They are some special pieces that really add that extra dimension to your collection.

The time to bid is now!