Scariest Places On Earth

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Anyone ever seen a show called 'Scariest Places On Earth' ? It aired on the 'Family Channel' and i think may have ended now. I need some info on it - basically i am involved with the writing and development of a similar show, and i need to make sure no part of ours could be taken as having been illegally 'copied' though i can't talk much about what it is exactly that i'm doing for copyright reasons.

Basically i need to know :-

* How long did the show run and how many episodes roughly produced ?
* Is the show still in production ?

The part of the show i need to know about is 'Family Dares' where they had members of a family spend a night in the haunted houses :-

* What was the aim of them spending a night in the house ? Was it to prove something, just because they wanted to, or did they win something ?

* Did any of the family's or individual members ever actually walk out half way through ?

* How often did they do the 'family dares' shows and how many of these were there ?

* Did the families entirely film themselves with the Digital cameras they had, or were there other 'proper' TV cameras and crews also in the house filming them ?

.... and lastly the show's press and publicity and the image you got from it :-

* Did you feel that it was totally scripted and that the families themselves were in on it from the start and going along with the events, or did you just feel that the producers were setting things up and the families were just innocently taking part ?

* Has there been any news reports, articles etc about how the show was made, if it was faked (although obviously some of the incidents that happened overnight were) and if the places they chose really were haunted ?

* Are there ANY other shows in the states to your knowledge that deal with people and haunted places in a reality TV format ?

Ok thats it - if there are people who can help me with this stuff then i'd be grateful. I caught 3 episodes of the show and only one contained a 'family dare' so it was hard for me to get the image of what exactly they were doing throughout the whole series.