Sarah's Christmas Run Away!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hey, as I mentioned a month or so ago, I am going to WDW Dec 24-Jan 1. I just wanted to say I had an excuse for not being here, and I WILL give a huge trip report! Jeremy Actor, are you still around, I had a question for you! I was wondering how crowded MGM would be New Years Eve, since we decided to go there, because we thought it would be less crowded than MK and Epcot. I can't wait to see Mission Space, Philharmagic, and everything else (especially OFF KILTER *dances*) We'll be staying at Pop Century (that will only be open 10 days when we arrive) and we're looking forward to it immensely!!!

This is our first time to go in crowded times (and boy, did we pick a crowded time!) we've gone in September the past three times, and have plans to use fastpasses to our advantages!

At first, we didn't know what to do for Christmas dinner, but I think we decided to actually not spend the money (We'll go to rainforest on the 26) and have dinner in our hotel's food court. Dad had turkey there last september and said it's worthy of Christmas dinner! Then we're going swimming, just for the fact that we can say we swam on Christmas!!!

if you have any hints, please share!!

*In dreamland!! only 6 more days!!!*

Phantom

Reaction score
Mission Space is awsome (although I enjoyed the Horizons ride). I got to ride in in July during a "preview" day. It is worth the wait in line. They have a neat interactive area at the exit (before the gift shop, of course). I wish I was going (looking sad). Have a great time.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Yeah Mission Space is superfly! Just make sure you keep eyes straight ahead so you don't suffer from motion sickness- that would not make for a fun vacations! :embarrassed:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Is WDW safe from the muppetmanic known as Sarah? Watch the news to see if there is any muppetlicious explosion at WDW in the next 2 weeks.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
mupvisiongirl said:
Yeah Mission Space is superfly! Just make sure you keep eyes straight ahead so you don't suffer from motion sickness- that would not make for a fun vacations! :embarrassed:
ok! I don't get motion sickness, but my little brother does

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
can you buy me a plane ticket to go with you guys so i can have some fun?....come on, i'll be your best friend!!!?????.....

ryan

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You're so lucky Sarah, I wish I was going there for Christmas, that would be a dream come true, but hey I'm sure I will one day. I would be happy to come to the US at all let alone at Christmas.
Have a great time!