Sarah's Big Disneyworld trip report thread!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
From Laura G in San Diego, CA: What do you wear under your kilts?

JAMIE (laughing): We get that question a lot and we have a couple different answers. I like to say we wear white socks and Doc Marten boots under our kilts. But, of course, the real answer is bike shorts.

:stick_out_tongue:

and I know this for a fact.....Jamie kicked up a little too high a couple times....and I have it all on videotape!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
and I know this for a fact.....Jamie kicked up a little too high a couple times....and I have it all on videotape!
LO-freakin-L!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*can't wait until she her dad's new 65" TV comes in*

wonder what I'll watch first?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
*can't wait until she her dad's new 65" TV comes in*

wonder what I'll watch first?
*puts tape in mail*

that one, maybe?

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
JAMIE (laughing): We get that question a lot and we have a couple different answers. I like to say we wear white socks and Doc Marten boots under our kilts. But, of course, the real answer is bike shorts.
Bad answer - saying they wear bike shorts underneath makes them sound wimpy, if I was in a Kilt band i'd be a man about it and go completely nekkid underneath ! :eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Luke said:
Bad answer - saying they wear bike shorts underneath makes them sound wimpy, if I was in a Kilt band i'd be a man about it and go completely nekkid underneath ! :eek:
yeah, yeah, yeah, I doubt it.

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - I swear on my cheesy Penguin gimmick !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Luke, you gotta remember, they play at Disneyworld....now when they go play Irish Festivals (hoping they play at one in TX they did last summer, cause I'll have my license) they aren't under Disney control....who knows what happens...Disney won't even let them sing a verse in one of their songs...Just because it's talking about blood and gore doesn't mean it's not history :wink:

*Will Defend Her Band Til The End*