Sanjay an Craig: New Nick series

Drtooth

Reaction score
It somehow popped up on the thing I usually see things on (meanwhile, Monster and Robot have not :mad: ) so I might give this thing a shot.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I watched that recently. Occasionally it was good, I thought the parents were very funny. And sometimes the friendship between boy and snake was cute. Like others have said, a few too many toilet humor jokes for my liking, but then again the target audience is children who find that kind of stuff hilarious.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I don't think it's a horrible show (Nickelodeon has proved themselves capable of making horrible shows, especially in the past decade or so). It's stupid and silly, but I think it has a charm to it. It's also nice to see a character on a show of South East Asian Indian descent who isn't a stereotype (could be because the kid is biracial, but it's still nice to see), and you don't see a lot of shows where a snake is seen as a pet or friend character, either. The toilet humor doesn't bug me that much (hey, I loved Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life back in the day, and it seems to be targeted at kids who are into that kind of thing). All around, it's not bad.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally watched a couple of these and I quite like them. I think I need to watch more to really get into it, but I love how twisted they can make stale toilet humor. It has a lot of very sly humor to it, especially with the weirdo neighbor and his psychological problems. His wailing of "Look what you did to me, Daddy" in the first episode was something I'm surprised they have in a kid's show.

And nice to know the TV show has Tina (of Bob's Burgers) like obsession with butts.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm really liking Remington Tufflips even more now that I've seen the episode in which the titular duo chase after him, thinking that he's the recently-disposed-of arcade game that is shaped just like him that they play regularly (this makes a lot more sense in context).

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really liked the subtle "nudity is nothing to be ashamed of" message in the episode "Laked Nake", and that delightfully smug British kid who's obsessed with the Queen. I hope he becomes more of a recurring antagonist.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now that I can watch it regularly (but it's usually on when I least suspect it, and almost miss it every time), I really have to say I'm loving this series. I especially love how they absolutely worship that hasbeen action star, and he's like a total jerk to them half the time.