San Fran Music Box Co. Muppets

Doglion

Reaction score
So, we all know about the musical Muppets that came out years ago...but what are they worth? Does anybody know?

I have:

Kermit and Piggy dancing
Kermit and Piggy in the car
Kermit and Piggy in the gondala

Ok, well, I can't remember the rest, but I have them all except for the one of Kermit sitting on a flower or something like that.

So, any clue as to the value? :confused:

Thanks a bunch!!

Also, what about the worth of the porcelain Miss Piggys? Marie Antoinette and Cleopigtra? :confused:

Thanks again...Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello,

There was also a piggy in a bath tub music box that if you wined up, her arm holding a soap bar when up and down or something like that.

the kermit siting in a flower, was that a snow glob with kermit and his banjo? i remember i wanted that one soooo much for chirstmas that year but it sold out, and i got the car one instead, which is very nice, i also have the K/P dancing one, i love that song...

I could have danced all night!! i could have danced all night!!!, la, la, la, la, la, laaa!

Zack)Rowlf the, OH! Am i typing this and not just singing it in my head?!?!Dog.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Actually I own all of them and i have no idea what they are worth because I have no intention of selling them.

However, the Miss P in the bath tub one does not have a moving arm. I think you maybe dreamed that. ..

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
However, the Miss P in the bath tub one does not have a moving arm. I think you maybe dreamed that. ..
LOL! i'm sure your right, i didn't touch it or anything, it was in a glass case at the mall. it must have just looked that way, i was younger.

Zack)Rowlf the, me dreaming of Miss Piggy bathing herself....Danny would LOVE that one!Dog.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Delusions of Muppet things are a good time. . .;-), fantasies about Miss Piggy are another. . . :smile:

I once had this dream that I was looking through the clearence aisle at toys r us and found all the old fraggle dolls and all new in package for only $5 each and i went to the register to buy them and I WOKE UP!

I was very sad.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'd say they're worth about as much as they mean to you. I'd part from them for no less than just that.