Same, same...but different, hehe

BorkBork

Reaction score
I don't know if this has ever been done, i haven't seen every episode of the muppetshow yet. But last night as i was in my bed trying to sleep, this scenario was playing in my mind.

It's the muppet labs, bunsen introduces himself and beaker. Bunsen has just come up with what he thinks is the greatest invention ever. He asks beaker to try it out, but this time beaker had enough!! Beaker starts to scream about how he always gets to be the guinnea pig and how it's enough. Sorta how kermit can get mad at piggy at some times. Of course all of it in his very own Meep-Meep-language. Bunsen is really schocked and cant say a word.
It all ends with beaker trying the invention on bunsen, and bunsen shrinks, grows, or even better: Blows up!!!

This is a hillarius scenario, i think :big_grin:

What do you think? Have you thought of any other scenario where the rolls have changed a bit?

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well there was a skit, I don't remember what episode, where Bunson and Beaker are backstage, telling Kermit about the new 'copy machine' that Beaker is going to try out. Beaker protests and runs off, trying to find someone who will listen to his protests. Piggy tells him 'Not to talk to me like that,' and he hides under the sheet that contains Bunson's latest invention. Bearegard wheels it on stage in time for theMuppet Labs segment. Bunson starts his new 'copy machine' and copies of beaker start popping out. I think that's the closest they ever got to a confrontation. Even though Beaker doesn't like being experimented on, he's totally devoted to the advancement of scients and is glad to hlep out Bunson any which way he can.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's from the Mac Davis episode. I agree that it was hilarious, it's funny how all the Beaker's ganged up after Bunsen.

Actually, that gives me an idea. Remember when I wrote an outline as a follow-up to the episode when the Electric Mayhem Band quit? Well, maybe I should make a follow up to that episode explaining what happened to all of Beaker's clones. That's food for thought.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
maybe I should make a follow up to that episode explaining what happened to all of Beaker's clones. That's food for thought.
You mean they ate them?!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. That wouldn't be a bad idea. I could see Sweetums or Thog eating all those Beaker clones. If I weren't so darn busy studying for finals and everything, I'd get started on an outline like that.

Salmoto

Reaction score
That joke was so bad it had me crying the tears of a clone....

aaaaaAAAH! Fun-ny!