Sam & Friends Outline - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover

D

Dil

This would be a Sams & Friends episode in the 1980's.

Harry the Hispter plays his electric guitar and sings Paul Simon's "50 Ways to Leave your Lover". :sing:

During the chorus, Icky Gunk turns the music off, while Harry still singing until he realizes Icky Gunk turned off the radio.

HARRY: "Whatsup, Icky, my man?"

ICKY GUNK: "Say, Harry, I was wondering if you would change it to '50 Ways To Leave your Liver'?"

HARRY: "Icky, my man, I'll do what I can."

Icky Gunk leaves, then Harry continues the song, until during the chorus, Chicken Liver appears and turns off the music, while Harry still singing until he realizes Chicken Liver turned off the radio.

HARRY: "Howrya doin', Chicky Chicky?"

CHICKEN LIVER: "Can you change the song to '50 Ways to Leave you Lever'?"

HARRY: "Chicky Chicky, I'll do what you told me."

Chicken Liver leaves, then Harry would sing "50 Ways to Leave your Lever" and try to finish the chorus, but the same thing would be happened by Sam.

HARRY: "Heyya, Sam!"

Sam finally speaks.

SAM: "Harry, I'm inventing a lever, which when it is on on radios, I can patromime songs. I don't want to leave my lever. Are you going to change it to '50 Ways to Love your Lever'?"

HARRY: "Sam, I am."

Sam leaves, then Harry would sing "50 ways to Love your Lever" and try to finish the chorus, but the same thing would be happened by Kermit.

HARRY: "Hiya, Kermie ol' bean!"

KERMIT: "Hello there, Harry. Would you change this song to '50 Ways to Love you Lover'? I'm having a date with Miss Piggy."

HARRY: "Kermie ol' bean, I know what you mean."

Kermit leaves, then Harry would sing "50 Ways to Love Your Lover" and try to finish the chorus, but the same thing would be happened by Yorick.

HARRY: "How goes it, Good ol' Yorick?"

YORICK: "Can you do something real quick? I would love it if you changed the song to '50 Ways To Love Your Liver'."

HARRY: "Good ol' Yorick, I won't make you sick."

Harry then sings "50 Ways To Love Your Liver", and finally sings the entire chorus, backed by his friends who interuppted him.

THE END

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I know nothing at all about Sam and Friends but it sounded very funny. Very nice indeed.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
At this Point wouldn't the Sam and Friends Cast actually sing? and Kermit would defininilty be a frog at this point as well.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Wait a sec, Sam Could Never talk, Which brings me to this question, If sam could talk what would his voice sound like?