Sam Eagle Montage Video from OhMyDisney

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow such an awesome tribute to my second favorite muppet! It's sad there are no clips from VMX, MTM, or MFS, because disney doesn't own those films, but he didn't do much in MTM and I don't think looking at a woman's stomach is patriotic, so who cares. It's also cool how they have all those old TMS season 1 and 2 clips, and opening with that hilarious scene from the Elton John episode. They could have had an MT clip, but oh well, and they don't own VMX, but...okay i'm over-analyzing, such an awesome video, and an awesome picture at the end, I mean lew zealand and rizzo in the same picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :big_grin: and hey maybe since they're advertising tms s1,2, and 3 that they have intentions to release s4 and 5!!!!!!:big_grin: Anyways, it must have taken them a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to edit and make that video!

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
What a wonderful tribute to the most patriotic eagle I know!:attitude:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
YAY for Sam the American Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favorite Muppets- great patriotic tribute video with "The Star Spangled Banner" proudly playing!:attitude:
Yay for Sam and Yay for America! God bless America! (And God bless the rest of the world too.) :smile: