"Sadie's Stories" Cover Art & Questions!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm in the last leg of my book polishing now, and I've got a show off, and a question:

Cover Artwork

Can you guys give me a blurb to put on there? Or do you prefer to leave it blank? I'd like to know what my readers think! Thanks again in advance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If this is the cover art... Me thinks that just the overall title "Sadie's Stories" is all that'd be necessary.
Hope this helps.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think I would agree with the Count personally. Sadie could be in effect showing Scooter a copy of the book itself. Sounds great to me.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree with the others, probably don't want to clutter the cover with lots of words. Martin's idea about Sadie showing Scooter a copy of the book is cute. I'm excited to see how this all looks when it's finished!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! That is great, fab, fine, lovely, nice. I think just, "Sadie's Sorries" would be fine. Or "Sadie's stories" and a mini copy of the picture of her holding up a book saying "Sadie's Stories" and a mini picture of the book saying....

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my god, Beau. I don't think I could do that! But I'll try putting the title on the book itself. :wink: That would probably look really good.

Either that, or just leave it as is, and put the title on it. Not totally sure, but I'll try two different versions, which I'll post here. I definately want to make sure it's fine before I put it on the book itself.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll turn out great. Though... My vote's for the version of that drawing with Scooter and Sadie, "Sadie's Stories" across the top, and Sadie holding a dark leather tome with the title on the front cover of the one she's holding.

BTW... Did you happen to read through the last bit of One Little Star?