Sad day

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Last week my grandma was in the hospital for surgery. Early last Thursday morning she had a heart attack and coded, and was without oxygen for at least fifteen to twenty minutes. She was left without any brain function at all. Yesterday they moved her from the hospital to the local nursing home so that they could continue comfort care there (and my grandpa wouldn't have to tire himself traveling an hour round-trip going to see her every day).

This morning she passed away, at 6:15 AM. 25 minutes ago.

-Kim

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My prayers are with you and your family; my condolences.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry Kim. :sympathy: I know how hard it is to lose a grandparent. My deepest condolences.
Erin

Effralyo

Reaction score
I`m so sorry... :sympathy: :cry: I know how hard it is too - recalling the death of my Grandma...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, sort of like my papaw. He was in a car crash in 1998, after he went to the hospital the next morning, he was sent to a nursing home, and has been in A nursing home until last April when he died. I'm sorry Kim, everything will be alright.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother Kim. Know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh (((Kim)))I'm so sorry!:frown: I know how upset you must be. But remember that your grandmother lived a good life & is no longer in pain. I'm sure she'll be looking down on you from Heaven.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's bad news for sure. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm sorry Kim...I'll be praying for you...

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.:smile: