Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
where on earth did you get this news, phillip? from sababa themselves?
Yes, it was stated at the beginning of the thread.

pennyring

Reaction score
So has anyone seen Red Fraggle at Hot Topic lately? Methinks my friend needs one for Christmas. Especially since today we were talking Muppets and she said oooooh I like that Fraggle! The red one! I want a red fraggle doll! :excited:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Mokey plans

So is this a plan for early , mid, late 2005? PLEASE say early... like Feb the latest...

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Sababa Mokey pics

When Red and Gobo and Wembley and Boober came out, there were pics floating around of them......why none of Mokey? I WANT MY MOKEY!!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still a little early yet, she's coming in 2005. No worries. There will likely be pics around late January/February for Toy Fair.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
It's still a little early yet, she's coming in 2005. No worries. There will likely be pics around late January/February for Toy Fair.
When is Toy Fair? Im dying to get my Mokey! And Uno, and to see what other surpises are instore for us Fraggle Fans!!!!!!!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
You don't have the others yet? How sad? I had extras, but I changed them to be other Fraggles like Side Bottom, and Cantuce!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Wembley... You HAVE to post some pics. Did u make season one gobo? i was planning on it, but money, and lack ov skill.. so i decided not to lol