Sababa Mokey Plush and Fraggle UNO

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Gorg Plushes

I love the fact Fraggle Rock is back, and hopefully I'll get some of the plushes for Christmas! :zany:

I hope they do make some Gorg plushes to go with the Fraggles- I always liked the Gorgs(although they'd have to be big plushes, maybe?) :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
What would be neat is having the Gorg plushes come with mini fraggle plushes to fit in their hands. :smirk:

Nick

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Here it is... 4 days away from December and no news on the Mokey Plush.... this is NOT good news. She was expected to be released late 04 or early 05... but without hearing a thing... maybe its going to take a little longer then we all hoped for :frown:

:smirk: hey Red wheres Mokey?
:excited: I dunno. They sure do like to take their time on these things

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
What is this? Sababa posts a thing teasing us about Mokey and Uno and than nothing! WHERE ARE THEY? I want my Mokey. I hope we get her by Christmas, that would be the smart thing, alot will get sold.
Ty

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I do love the Fraggle plushes that Sababa has released so far. However, I'm waiting for their Pigs in Space Classic Character Collection that is advertised on the back of the Electric Mayhem and Veterinarian's Hospital. Maybe someone has kidnapped Sababa and we must organize an heroic rescue in order to see Mokey and Pigs in Space by Christmas. I'll bring the whoopee cushion. Anyone have the fake vomit? How 'bout the Groucho glasses?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey, UNO and a few other Fraggle surprises will be on the way in 2005.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
where on earth did you get this news, phillip? from sababa themselves?

BJ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I do hope we also get a plush Uncle Matt with Mokey! Also, more PVC Doozers! A remote control Doozer/tractor would be awesome!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:

A few other surprises! Yay! I hope that those surprises include Fraggle Rock Action figures! I would love to see figures of the five main Fraggles, Uncle Matt, Doc, Sprocket, the three Gorgs, Doozers, the Trash Heap, Philo and Gunge.

Also, I am looking forward to the Mokey plush. I could not bring my entire Muppet collection with me to college, but I had room for the first four Fraggles, and there is an empty space for Mokey. I am really looking forward to her. However, I will probably pass on the Uno and Uncle Matt plush if they do come out - I do not have enough room or money.

Foodie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:

Any word on the other surprizes? :smirk:

Nick