With Our Special Guest, Wayne Brady!

Style: Season 1

Opening Number: Electric Mayhem sings "Takin' Care of Buisness"

Backstage: Wayne and Wanda are FIRED!

Onstage: Wayne teaches Scooter how to improvise

Houses: "Oh, My wife is just way too fat."
" Oh? What's wrong with that?"
" I never see her anymore. She rented herself out as a duplex. "

Newsflash: Wayne Brady (playing Fred Mcmoore of Ocean City, NJ)
Attemps to break the world record for face spoon hanging.

At The Dance: Robin and Gorgon Heap, Rowlf and "Sexy Muppet",
Kermit and Piggy, Zoot and Janice, and two pigs.

UK SKIT: "I Hear Singing and There's No One There": An female whatnot is in a psychiatrist's office, while Muppet Ghosts sing, show flowers (I smell blossoms, but the trees are bare) and pick up whatnot and dance (I seem to walk on air)

Talk Spot: Fozzie interviews Wayne Brady.
" Hey well, Wayne, I just love that show!"
"What show, Fozzie?"
"Uh, Who's Line is it, Anyway?"
"Oh, I think it's mine."
"AAAAH!!! FUNNEEE!"

Wayne and Wanda's farewell song: Gone with the Wind..Well, you get the idea.

Backstage: Wayne talks to Sam about the firing of W&W.

Skit: "Kermit Plays Piano" Skit From Ed Sullivan Show, but with Rowlf, Boppity, Scoff, and Gorgon Heap.

Song: What's the Name of That Song?: Wayne Brady, Kermit, Piggy, Janice, Scooter, Zoot, Floyd

End: Kermit considers rehiring Wayne and Wanda after a talk with Brady, But once they sing agian, he REfires them. This expalins the Linda Lavin show.

I know, it's pretty sloppy...but I guess it's a start! :wink:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
You may have to explain some of this to me. The Kermit Plays Piano skit, for example. I know a few details but not how the whole sketch goes or how you would substitute the characters in there. Got confused when you mentioned Wayne teaching Scooter to improvise, seeing as you had just mentioned Wayne and Wanda.

Also, I hope your pairing of Robin and Gorgon Heap isn't for why I think it is. I would just as soon pair Gorgon with a female Whatnot and do this joke:

Girl: "You'll probably think this sounds silly, but I find you very attractive."
Gorgon: "Well, I like you too. I think you look good enough to eat."
Girl: "Really?"
Gorgon: "Absolutely!" (Eats her)

Or something to that effect.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi Gorgon Heap.
In the piano sketch, Kermit comes out and reads a note on his piano: "Hmm, music hath charm to soothe the savage beast..."
And with that, he begins playing, only to find that a monster plops up on the piano, looking very angered. So, Kermit plays music for the monster, and it dances and exit. This happens three times. First, a small monster, than a medium, then large. Finally, after Kermit thinks he's home free, The piano turns into a monster, and eats him. It's a great classic bit .

As for the Robin thing, pretty much yes. I wanted the eating idea, but don't have a joke as of now. This outline is just a "rough draft".

For the Wayne Scooter thing, I was referring to Wayne Brady. I still don't have a big idea for this one, but it'll come to me.:wink:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Another question-

For the piano playing sketch, is it Rowlf instead of Kermit or Rowlf AND Kermit? If it were me I'd just as soon not use Rowlf. I mean, he's the most down-to-earth of the Muppets, even ahead of Kermit! He's never been eaten (he's a bit big to be eaten too), even when others around him have been. I just think his role in the show is largely separate from the traditional anarchy of eating and explosions. Perhaps you could use Kermit again, or Nigel the orchestar conductor?

I pretty much have a problem with monsters eating furry animals. Don't know why, I just do. Pretty odd, since Gorgon Heap (as Fielding the Butler) ate Baskerville the Hound.

Also, why do you want Gorgon to eat Robin? I mean, why Robin specifically? And would Gorgon be in drag then?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole