1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rumor: Studio DC continuing in 2012

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by muppetlover123, Jul 16, 2012.

1. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

What about Gravity Falls?
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Plus there's no news they'd even do it. So, yeah... that's a good sign too. Like I said, this was when they were mercilessly airing and marketing those Tween Shows. It was to try to get that potential fanbase to like the Muppets. There's no reason to try that anymore.

Between that and Phineas and Ferb, that's more of a sign they're just barely doing Tween stuff now. The fact Disney got back into the TV cartoon game really makes me happy. I hope Gravity Falls does very well. I want Grunkle Stan merchandise.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

It amazing to think that a guy in his young 30's can make that type of voice. Grunkle Stan is hilarious!
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I have to admit that he is hilarious! Remember that Halloween episode?
    Right before they do the title screen with the music, Stan and the kids arrive at the year round Halloween store. I thought it'd be hilarious if instead of unintentionally (or intentionally) moving the car so the tires actually go in front of that guard thingy in the parking lot, they arrive so fast that the kids get thrown right into the entrance of the store, and grunkle Stan's windshield gets broken! That'd be hilarious! Anyways, I appreciate any news about the Muppets!