Rully Truly Janice

drteethcool

Reaction score
I really like your story.
Are You going to have Janice's mom show up at the threater?
And how they met Dr teeth and Zoot?

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I might include a bit about Dr. Teeth and Zoot first meeting them, depending on how the story plays out.

As for Janice's mom, you are an observant reader, aren't you? I did say she was an accountant before Janice left, didn't I? *smiles mysteriously * Kermit may have just opened a can of worms. Although now that I think about it, He probably likes worms. Wait and see!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I know, I know. I'm behind. I'm a workin', I'm a workin'. Plus I'm working on the sequel to my first fraggle story, which was begging for a midstory rewrite since last summer. [put digital dust joke here] so I've been busy! Hopefully the good kind of busy :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
I know, I know. I'm behind. I'm a workin', I'm a workin'. Plus I'm working on the sequel to my first fraggle story, which was begging for a midstory rewrite since last summer. [put digital dust joke here] so I've been busy! Hopefully the good kind of busy :smile:
Oh, how wonderful! I love how you show Janice's attitude in this fanfic, as well as Floyd's! Write on!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
It might not come until the beginning of June... I'm wrapping up school. But it will come! I think about my stories in my head even when they're not being physically written.:sing::flirt:

Bridget

Reaction score
It might not come until the beginning of June... I'm wrapping up school. But it will come! I think about my stories in my head even when they're not being physically written.:sing::flirt:
So do I!
Take your time dear, I've realized that true, awesome stories take good old precious time. I can wait, (I think.) Do well in school!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I'm surprised how much people like this story. This is kind of my working on a story between stories story, if that makes any sense. It's a lot easier to write plot for this than any of my other stories, so I tend to update it to tide over my readers. That doesn't mean I care any less about it though, so stay tuned, I plan to get around to it. If I neglect:flirt: :sing:, they might send Animal after me.