Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Beth C

Reaction score
*smiles and comes out of her room*

Time is going by so fast here that it will be party time before you know it!

*gathers up her list of things that still need doing*

Ok, we've got the tree decorated, the outside of the house is done. We've got the food ordered and gifts wrapped and under the tree.

*thinks*

We are right on schedule. The band still has to practice the christmas songs.

Hmmm.... Now we just have to keep Rizzo, Animal and the Monsters away from the food until the party starts.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: (sitting on the counter, turns around with cookie crumbs on his mouth, muffled voice) What do you me "keep Rizzo away fom the food", I'm not eating anything. *Burp*

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Prairie Dawn walks into the kitchen and sees that Rizzo has eaten some of the cookies* Oh Rizzo ! :mad: Those are for later!*sigh* C'mon...get off of there please .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning from shopping with the Monsters.
Vell, didn't get the presents I was looking for, but at least I got some ideas for what to get some of my friends. Will most probably take care of it tomorrow.
Ah, the Monsters and I had a couple of pizzas after we finished shopping, so we won't be raiding the kitchen any time soon Miss Piggy. At least I hope they don't end up raiding the kitchen, you never know with that trio.
*Light chuckle.

At least my credit card payment for the last cycle's ready and vill be mailed in the morning, and I can take care of the shopping with what's left of my budget. LMK if there's anything else I can help out with here at party HQ, hope everyone has a good night's sleep.
And it's one more sleep till Christmas, and only a week away from my B-Day.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Thanks for coming w/ us Count.

Grover: Thats some great news. Oh I can't wait for me to come out.

Cookie M: Me know what me got for yous.

Grover & Herry: What?

Cookie M: Me can't tell you. It not christmas yet. *walks off singing Christmas carols*

Grover: Now I really want to know.

Herry: Same here. *scraches head* Come on Grover. This is our time to find out what he got us.

Grover: Hope its not cookies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Thanks for coming w/ us Count.

Grover: Thats some great news. Oh I can't wait for me to come out.

Cookie M: Me know what me got for yous.

Grover & Herry: What?

Cookie M: Me can't tell you. It not christmas yet. *walks off singing Christmas carols*

Grover: Now I really want to know.

Herry: Same here. *scraches head* Come on Grover. This is our time to find out what he got us.

Grover: Hope its not cookies.

Beth C

Reaction score
*knocks on the door to Kermit's room*

Oh Kermie, where are vous? We need to get the star up on the tree.

*waits a bit then leaves*

He has to be around here somewhere. Well in the meantime I could go make sure the dusting and vacuuming has been done for today. A clean house is a party house, I say.

*goes to look for the vacuum and the feather duster*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as it's not the Feather Duster from TMS.

christyb

Reaction score
*Out of character-- Sorry about my long absence guys. When I'm at home it's harder for me to get to a computer with the internet. So my responses will be getting longer and longer apart till the semester begins again (referring to after this week). However, I'm still here and will go to the library as often as I can to keep in touch.

*Back in character*

Welcome Beauregard. I'm glad you could join us here at the party.
Piggy was there something you needed me for??

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
*Still lying in the snow, dazed and confused from the snowball fight. Gets up and wanders inside.

Hey guys, anyone here? Here...hear?! Hey, I can't hear! Those snowballs I took to the ears must have clogged my drums! My hearing and my Christmas is ruined!!